Author Topic: JXD s192k controller issues  (Read 1163 times)

elisf2 (OP)

JXD s192k controller issues
« on: March 08, 2018, 05:38:12 pm »
Hi guys I am hoping someone can save my 6 year old sons bday gift. My boy loves playing genesis so I got him this device jxd s192k. Got it 2 days ago brand new unboxed it to set up some emus for him. So I go to setup bindings and nothing works. Go to the test key app on the device and nothing on the right side of the jxd work such as the a b x y and right trigger buttons and start select don't register presses. The dpad and the left triggers and back and home do register when pressed. I tried restoring the device however that did not solve the issue I have also tried other firmware that was posted here that is spouse  to fix button issues but that did not solve the issue either. I have emailed jxd they have not contacted me as of yet. I know I can return it and get a new one sent to me but I got it from china so It would not be here on time for my boys bday does anyone here have any ideas on how I can get this issue resolved or am I just screwed? Thanks in advance for anyone's help

HercTNT

Re: JXD s192k controller issues
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2018, 09:34:41 pm »
https://drive.google.com/uc?id=0B_MwGd121hXdbkZMNDA5WGlNeG8&export=download updated firmware posted by web8bits. It fixes control issues with the device. the thread concerning this firmware is a few posts down. hopefully this helps.

elisf2 (OP)

« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2018, 10:21:04 pm »
I have already used that firmware and it did not resolve the issue any other ideas?

HercTNT

« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2018, 03:12:46 am »
it's likely hardware then. some people have tried the firmware like you with no luck. they had to send the device back for repair to jxd. with my device it was software and it worked. Sorry to hear about the trouble.

Web8bits

• GPD, JXD and Hyperkin distributor in Spain
« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2018, 08:28:32 am »
For sure is a hardware problem, return it to your seller for a replacement or refund.

Regards

Post a new topic
Post a new topic