Author Topic: JXD S192  (Read 206310 times)

LordDavon

Re: JXD S192
« Reply #1815 on: August 08, 2017, 05:17:20 am »
Well, it looks like JXD isn't going to send me the stuff I need after all.  Not like I was holding my breath anyway.  They are kind of dicking me around right now, so I'm just going to cut ties.

I hope everyone who gets one the best of luck and utmost happiness.

HercTNT

« Reply #1816 on: August 08, 2017, 05:51:39 am »
Jxd dicked me around hard to. I had a rather nasty back n forth with them over a tracking number and tracking page that never worked. The person whom I spoke with was rather short tempered with me despite the fact i was being very polite in the beginning. All n all, for what I use it for I can't complain. I imagine though this is one of those deals were some people get a working unit, and others might no. despite some very small issues, i'm lucky enough that my unit works solid.

skelton

« Reply #1817 on: August 08, 2017, 05:06:20 pm »
Well, it looks like JXD isn't going to send me the stuff I need after all.  Not like I was holding my breath anyway.  They are kind of dicking me around right now, so I'm just going to cut ties.

I hope everyone who gets one the best of luck and utmost happiness.

I am not surprised. JXD doesn't seem to be interested in good support or anything. They don't even  have a firmware in their website , so people with a softbrick or bootloop will have it difficult.
Retired

suave6565

« Reply #1818 on: August 13, 2017, 05:13:15 pm »
This is terrible.. I chimed into this site again and it's disappointing to see and hear that the new s192k is worse than the original. Mine had lasted for several months with only a handful of plays but this was the original Tegra K1, model, One day I was playing a game, it flicked a few times but didn't pay any mind, then I shut it down, as usual, it froze a bit then eventually shut off but I noticed this orange light and since then, I couldn't get it to turn on. Lord offered to help me but I just couldn't setup time to work on it. It's been sitting in my closet all this time until last night. I decided to at see if I can take it apart and remove and unplug the batteries to see if I can reset it. When I power it on, I get an amber light. I only got it to power on with a red light and it quickly displayed the battery icon and it disappeared. This is only when I unplugged the batteries.
I was honestly considering getting another s192 but after reading the reviews, it seems like JXD just can't get it together. You would think they have learned their lesson and improved on the new one. It's sad because they have a really great idea but that's it. You can't have a hit or miss on these products and wouldn't be surprised that JXD is loosing money. Their phones can't doing that great since there are ton out there killing it. I guess im not getting the s192k at this point..im afraid of throwing away over 300 bucks on something that will not last.

Post a new topic