Author Topic: JXD s192 - Still going strong [Nvidia Games & Steam App?]  (Read 2162 times)

LordDavon

Re: JXD s192 - Still going strong [Nvidia Games & Steam App?]
« Reply #15 on: May 31, 2017, 05:10:32 pm »
Mines in the bin.

The Wifi stopped working which meant it was a wee bit useless.  I opened it up to see if there was anything wrong but I couldnt tell.  I ended up putting it in the bin.

I have a switch now, so have ditched the whole Android/China tablet gamepad thingy.

The Switch makes it hard to go back.  After finishing all the Shrines in Zelda and beating the game, I've been playing Lego on it.  It really is what I've wanted for these devices, since NeoGeo games are my favorite and those keep being added.  I have a NeoGeo MVS arcade machine in the entrance to the house, right next to the Namco Cyberlead and 9-in-1.  I really only turn them on during gatherings though.

If you aren't doing anything with that Wifi broken machine, mind if I can use it for bootrom hacking?  I'll pay for shipping.

halljames

Re: JXD s192 - Still going strong [Nvidia Games & Steam App?]
« Reply #16 on: June 22, 2017, 04:12:16 pm »
Sorry for the late reply.

And sorry, when I said its in the Bin, I really meant it.  Its gone for good :(

I am enjoying the Switch as well though.  It really has been what I have been striving for.  A decent portable that is getting new games for it (Vita RIP).

I still can't help looking at other devices though, I think I have an addiction.