• HomeBoards
  • RulesRules
  • HelpHelp
  • WikiWiki
  • Donate

Author Topic: JDX S7800b shows only JDX logo is stuck, Rockchip tool shows pink 4-3-3  (Read 821 times)

S7800User (OP)

Hello guys,
I bought a used JDX S7800b, I hope it is a "b". from the button layout I would say so.

What works:
- charging indicates charging
- USB makes connection sound in Windows
- Rockchip Batch Tool finds a device and shows it in a pink square with "4-3-3" written on it
- Windows can show a "Android"-device, with nothing else
- or Windows can show two "USB-Devices" like drives, but I can't access any of them.

At starting I have only the "JDX"-Logo, nothing else, after a while the device goes black, I think it is a sleep mode or something like that.

I tried the firmware from here http://www.jxdofficial.com/firmware

Display works, USB works. Also the "reset"-button makes the device to re-start, but not to re-boot.
Also "switching off" via software in Windows worked.

I don't know, if there is a chance from a "pink" device to make it green again or change the firmware.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2021, 08:20:38 pm by S7800User »

S7800User (OP)

Re: JDX S7800b shows only JDX logo is stuck, Rockchip tool shows pink 4-3-3
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2021, 05:17:34 pm »
These things I tried.

Don't know, what commands I could try. Somehow the device is connected, but somehow nothing works after that.
Can't see any files. Don't get any real feedback.

Is it a dead device or are there any tools, commands, tricks to be able to start that device again.?

Thanks for any help.

VanZan

Re: JDX S7800b shows only JDX logo is stuck, Rockchip tool shows pink 4-3-3
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2021, 12:47:12 am »
Have you tried shutting it down and then holding power + volume up whilst connected by usb?

S7800User (OP)

@VanZan, That was what I tried to get any connection. And the software showed the 4-3-3 without pressing volume and power button at the same time, nothing would happen