Author Topic: [S7800B] KitKat Custom Firmware (Android 4.4.4)  (Read 149454 times)

snake65

Re: [S7800B] KitKat Custom Firmware (Android 4.4.4)
« Reply #40 on: January 15, 2015, 09:34:58 am »
Quick question,i was trying to do cw backup before updating but comes up with problem backing up boot image and stops. Any ideas.
Thanks

lujji (OP)

« Reply #41 on: January 15, 2015, 09:45:07 am »
If you're talking about CWM recovery, then I can't really help you with that, since I never created a backup this way. I use Titanium if I need to backup apps.
You don't really have to do a backup because the update will not touch your data and settings.

snake65

« Reply #42 on: January 15, 2015, 09:48:13 am »
It actually says it can't mount, on external or internal memory. I like to do a nandroid once I find a good rom which this is. I'll keep looking and post answer in here if I find one.
Cheers
John

JCelis

« Reply #43 on: January 15, 2015, 02:57:37 pm »

hello lujji, the kernel 1.7ghz oc  works fine on devices T. but does not work on devices T. powersave here are my cpu speeds (312, 504, 816, 1008, 1200.1416, 1608, 1704)

you can see poversave oc kernel with these devices T. cpu speeds (252,312,504,816,1008,1200,1461,1512,1608,1704)

Aware of his great work, greetings

indee waab waab

« Reply #44 on: January 16, 2015, 12:33:47 pm »
'Yeap. Although I'd suggest sticking with stock for a while at first.'

Hi Lujji just wondering why you suggest this ... thanks for advice / help

philenotfound

« Reply #45 on: January 16, 2015, 04:13:36 pm »
You don't really have to do a backup because the update will not touch your data and settings.

This is awesome!

lujji (OP)

« Reply #46 on: January 17, 2015, 01:15:18 pm »
works fine on devices T. but does not work on devices T
Sorry, I don't understand. Does it work or does it not work? If it works then fine, if it doesn't then your device is not compatible, although the second kernel should support most processors.
If you're asking about the additional frequencies, well I didn't notice any difference in terms of power consumption so I didn't include them.

This is awesome!
As I said - no need to flash again ;) I'll try to provide further updates as quickflasher packages

BlockABoots

« Reply #47 on: January 17, 2015, 07:44:38 pm »
So i currently have the SuperCharged CFW install what step do i need to do to install this KitKat CFW??

rickyalves

« Reply #48 on: January 17, 2015, 08:12:50 pm »
Hello to all, instaled now this room and i m learning how work with it. In my opinion only change the particion espace. My jxd is 16gb so many espace in other particion. Tanks and goodvwork.

153stars

« Reply #49 on: January 18, 2015, 12:00:00 pm »
So i currently have the SuperCharged CFW install what step do i need to do to install this KitKat CFW??

Download it open, unzip, there is instruction PDF included. Its step by step you have to have your driver installed you probably already did that. There are two tools You have to change bootloader from v1 to v2 But you have change back to v1 before going back to jelly bean.
Dont forget the update patch at bottom of main post.

DKM

« Reply #50 on: January 18, 2015, 02:08:51 pm »

Download it open, unzip, there is instruction PDF included. Its step by step you have to have your driver installed you probably already did that. There are two tools You have to change bootloader from v1 to v2 But you have change back to v1 before going back to jelly bean.

I'm still waiting for the console to arrive (ordered a few days ago from China) but I'm gonna flash this rom once I get it, I have downloaded both of the files (with and without the memory swap) and I can't find the PDF that you are referring to.... any ideas?

153stars

« Reply #51 on: January 18, 2015, 03:49:44 pm »

I'm still waiting for the console to arrive (ordered a few days ago from China) but I'm gonna flash this rom once I get it, I have downloaded both of the files (with and without the memory swap) and I can't find the PDF that you are referring to.... any ideas?
Unzip the files and start opening each folder or sub folder its in there . I can't access or download a zip program at the moment. Read the recent threads how we had problems not getting the right driver installed first. Go to jxd online store open their stock download of 4.4.4 use insrtuctions to install drivers. But use rk batch loader for changing loader first as per lujji's instructions. What windows version are you going install with? Get the patches and flash loader on first post as well. Read up recent threads.
I am going to get the ps vita joy stick rubber caps from ebay or Amazon, a good micro usb cable I have, I need a nice case, will be picking a usb battery pack and usb to 2.5 mm cord. 

DKM

« Reply #52 on: January 18, 2015, 05:45:16 pm »
Unzip the files and start opening each folder or sub folder its in there . I can't access or download a zip program at the moment. Read the recent threads how we had problems not getting the right driver installed first. Go to jxd online store open their stock download of 4.4.4 use insrtuctions to install drivers. But use rk batch loader for changing loader first as per lujji's instructions. What windows version are you going install with? Get the patches and flash loader on first post as well. Read up recent threads.
I am going to get the ps vita joy stick rubber caps from ebay or Amazon, a good micro usb cable I have, I need a nice case, will be picking a usb battery pack and usb to 2.5 mm cord.

OK assuming that when I get the console it will come with Android OFW 4.2.2 I have to upgrade first using the OFW from the JXD online store and THEN flash the Rom made by lujji's?

or can I go straight from OFW 4.2.2 to CFW 4.4.4 by lujji's without having to install the OFW 4.4.4 from the JXD online store?

also I have check all the folder on the files on the first post and there is not pdf.

I'm using Windows 7 home edition, and doing a lot of reading to be prepared.

I have already order a USB to 2.5 charging cable too. If you find a nice case can you post the link interested in getting one too

Thanks
« Last Edit: January 18, 2015, 05:48:54 pm by DKM »

153stars

« Reply #53 on: January 18, 2015, 05:55:16 pm »

OK assuming that when I get the console it will come with Android OFW 4.2.2 I have to upgrade first using the OFW from the JXD online store and THEN flash the Rom made by lujji's?
MY bad instructions are in pogodancers packet decent directions in JDX firmware upload page.

or can I go straight from OFW 4.2.2 to CFW 4.4.4 by lujji's without having to install the OFW 4.4.4 from the JXD online store?

also I have check all the folder on the files on the first post and there is not pdf.

I'm using Windows 7 home edition, and doing a lot of reading to be prepared.

I have already order a USB to 2.5 charging cable too. If you find a nice case can you post the link interested in getting one too

Thanks
Maybe it's not a PDF but there is instructions in there somewhere screen shots and written. I just opened nand swap maybe not in non both
« Last Edit: February 24, 2015, 06:12:04 am by 153stars »

BlockABoots

« Reply #54 on: January 18, 2015, 06:35:39 pm »

Hmm i dont see any instructions in the download zip at all

Also does anyone know who to update the drivers for the RK3066 unknow driver that appears in device manager in Windows 8.1?
« Last Edit: January 18, 2015, 06:53:22 pm by BlockABoots »

LEVIATHANDAVID

« Reply #55 on: January 19, 2015, 01:07:47 am »
Hi lujji, you can tell me, what frequency the gpu and ram has? and if the gpu drivers are up to date?

153stars

« Reply #56 on: January 19, 2015, 02:10:50 am »

Hmm i dont see any instructions in the download zip at all

Also does anyone know who to update the drivers for the RK3066 unknow driver that appears in device manager in Windows 8.1?
INSTRUCTIONS https://mega.co.nz/#!TMVSAKiD!f-hjmP-iJ1h6Bl9PL_ll3M7pLPRqryCmL0Jx7heO-o4 I never did this lets see how it works , It's in there after you unzip maybe it's going somewhere you are missing.
Driver instructions from jxd and flashing https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0Bxl8m_D2NG0oZmVQYzh2SWppcDA&usp=sharing FOLLOW LUJJI'S INSTRUCTIONS FOR LOADER CHANGE
« Last Edit: January 19, 2015, 02:31:47 am by 153stars »

rickyalves

« Reply #57 on: January 19, 2015, 08:04:30 am »
I installed this room and works well, now I made first charge and only go to 99%. This happens with someone else?  Another thing, I need help how use tincore keymaper... anyone can help me? Sorry, I'm Portuguese so I have some difficulties with that

SynbiosZero

« Reply #58 on: January 19, 2015, 10:31:07 am »
I dont find the PDF file or kernels inside de rar files in first post... just the firmware img and rkbatchtool program... ???

I installed the swap version successfully, working like a charm :) but I didnt changed anything else... if everything is running ok, did I have already installed kernel 2? if not, would things work better with it?

Everyone is talking about flashing kernel 2 for kitkat, and I just opened rkbatchtool, selected firmware, and clicked restore... :P

philenotfound

« Reply #59 on: January 19, 2015, 11:41:38 am »
Is there support for USB sticks? I tried connecting one with an OTG cable but it did not mount.

Post a new topic