• HomeBoards
  • RulesRules
  • HelpHelp
  • WikiWiki
  • Donate

Author Topic: What are the differences between PAP Gameta II and PAP KIII Plus?  (Read 2470 times)

hiei (OP)

Just curious since I want to buy on of those unit.

Can you also explain me anything about CFW about these two models (if it exists)?
« Last Edit: May 08, 2018, 03:56:56 pm by hiei »

LBL Gamer

• Level By Level Gaming
Re: What are the differences between PAP Gameta II and PAP KIII Plus?
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2018, 08:17:19 pm »
I wish I knew more about these devices and I'm currently tied up deep in my PAPk3+(s)(b)(???) unraveling it to its best potential. It seems to me that the GM2 does not get a lot of coverage, the K3P gets slightly more, and the RS-97 gets tons of love here. I like my PK3 and have no issues with it. I could have kept it bone stock and enjoyed a very effective emulator. The screen is nice and the unit is decently built. The built in emulators can run 80 to 90 percent of what you can throw at it in its range of consoles and as you can see it has a lot more potential than the OEM has not unlocked. Maybe a GM2 owner will chime in with there 2 cents. If you want to get a good look at all I have done with my K3P look at my youtube Level By Level Gaming and under the playlist I have a lot to check out on the device. Hope this helps.
Just your average 80's kid with a love for all things gaming. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCN25Sl8nR2pcbikBa2ZRZvQ

hiei (OP)

Re: What are the differences between PAP Gameta II and PAP KIII Plus?
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2018, 08:33:00 pm »
I wish I knew more about these devices and I'm currently tied up deep in my PAPk3+(s)(b)(???) unraveling it to its best potential. It seems to me that the GM2 does not get a lot of coverage, the K3P gets slightly more, and the RS-97 gets tons of love here. I like my PK3 and have no issues with it. I could have kept it bone stock and enjoyed a very effective emulator. The screen is nice and the unit is decently built. The built in emulators can run 80 to 90 percent of what you can throw at it in its range of consoles and as you can see it has a lot more potential than the OEM has not unlocked. Maybe a GM2 owner will chime in with there 2 cents. If you want to get a good look at all I have done with my K3P look at my youtube Level By Level Gaming and under the playlist I have a lot to check out on the device. Hope this helps.

Sure! Thank you so much :)