Hi, first of all I want to thank you for how fast you have solved the firmware problem 1.4
I have been testing the following: (Remember that I have Revision 1.0S (new screen)
- chocolate-doom: now works correctly
- FBA A320: Still many games do not work properly, for example, "Chase HQ" works at 7 or 11 fps. Although in FBA GCW0 the same thing happens in Firmware 1.3, however, the 1941 game, for example, in FBA GCW0 is correct in Firmware 1.3, but in FBA A320 it causes the console to crash.
- FBA GCW0: NO GAME WORKS
, in Firmware 1.3 all of your romset worked, not now, neither 1941, nor Neo Turf Masters ... etc, it's horrible.
I have tried more than 40 games and none of them have worked, games that in firmware 1.3 if they worked. The worst thing is that the console is blocked when putting the games and you have to remove the battery ... or press the reset.
- MSX Emulator: The games work correctly, but the audio gives small jumps, no fluid is played, there are sound cuts.
- Buttons "A" and "B" return to normal operation (I like it more like this).
- The Megadrive emulator "Picodrive" does not show many full screen games, others if it shows them (Comix Zone, NBA Jam, Pier Solar and TOKI are shown in full screen, Wonder Boy in Monster World, YS 3 and Lotus Turbo Challenge do not they do and have a huge margin around), I have also noticed some interruptions in the audio.
- In the Playstation emulator I have not noticed changes with respect to the firmware version 1.3, are there any?.
- HEXEN, HERETIC or STRIFE have no option to change the controls and playing them is horrible, any solution?.
- I have noticed that sometimes and I do not know why it happens ... the console does not go into suspension, do you know anything about this?.
- The OPENJAZZ game causes the console to not respond when leaving the game.
- In MAME4ALL no game works correctly, there are even many games like Metal Slug 1 for example that makes that after loading the game you eject the emulator.
I liked the small menu of the gpSP emulator, although it is simple it is functional, although the emulator returns to the list of games with those that it can not emulate well, such as GTA Advance. Golden Sun 1 and 2 and Sega Arcade Gallery still do not work correctly (there are many more that do not either).
On the first page of this thread I have seen that there is an update that says so...Fixed GPSP for 1.0S units :https://drive.google.com/open?id=1KS05MNW3EyozrCVB7xXymCpVprF5vTHwApply the SP first before applying this one.
Do I need to apply that update with firmware 1.41 already installed?.
Thank you very much.