Author Topic: Settings will not save on LDK, using RetroFW and PyMenu  (Read 903 times)

DirtyPillow (OP)

Settings will not save on LDK, using RetroFW and PyMenu
« on: May 21, 2019, 09:52:03 pm »
Hi all,

I apologize if this has been covered, but I wasn't able to find an answer.

I am using RetroFW and I also have PyMenu installed. I notice that NONE of my settings are saving for anything. This also seems to affect Mame4All we well. After playing a ROM, when I back out to the game select screen, it says every time that the ROMS are not found, even if I try to play the same game I was JUST playing (ie. I definitely have the ROMS.)

Any advice would be greatly appreciated! Thank you!

exorio

Re: Settings will not save on LDK, using RetroFW and PyMenu
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2019, 07:22:44 am »
Did you set the rom folder path beforehand?

DirtyPillow (OP)

« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2019, 05:47:55 pm »
That's just it, I'm not able to keep any settings saved at all. I can write ROMs and apps to the device via a USB cable, but anything I do on the device itself (emulator settings, save states, rom path settings, etc) doesn't stick. It's almost like the device is read-only somehow.

Thanks for your reply; I suspect you're right about the rom path not being set beforehand, and that's why I am having this problem. The more fundamental problem seems to be that I can't actually write ANYTHING to the card via the device itself. It's very weird.

wammy

« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2019, 05:52:56 am »
Hi.

I'm experiencing the same thing: I'm unable to save anything, from save games to settings.
Even the date is stuck in May, restarting at every reboot.
The filesystem is writable using a USB cable.

Did you find a way to solve this?

Post a new topic
Post a new topic