Yes, the updated gmenunx.ipk looks much better, thanks!
Pingflood.. what's the difference between your version of PSCX4ALL and gameblabla's version of PSCX4ALL? You guys both seem to be working on this emulator and releasing different versions.
Also, I'm interested in a port of the video player if you think it would run any better under the new RetroFW firmware.. it ran terrible under the old firmware.
I'm still having problems with apps getting stuck when I launch them (even with the Feb 13 build of gmenux) on my RS-97 (v3). I think it's related to CPU speed settings. Here's how I can reproduce the steps:
1. Edit the link for Commander to have clock=600.
2. Power off my and then power on the device.
3. Launch Commander, I get a message "Launching Commander" stuck on the screen. Commander never launches. I have to reset my device.
4. Reset my device, and then edit the link for Commander to use the clock=528
5. Power off my device and power it back on and launch Commander, it launches with no problem.
So, it seems that whenever I launch an app with clock=600 when I first power on my device, it locks up, but if I launch something with a lower clock speed first, it always launches just fine. After I run a "slower" app, I can immediately launch a "faster" app and it runs without locking up.