Author Topic: RetroFW v2.2 upgrade pack  (Read 1702 times)

Jutleys (OP)

RetroFW v2.2 upgrade pack
« on: May 24, 2020, 10:35:14 pm »
I have made a upgrade pack for latest RetroFW v2.2this is basically every release packed into a update pack. Instalation is simple first make sure you have flashed your required RetroFW v2.2 on your hardware device link here https://github.com/retrofw/retrofw.github.io/releases then after this is done simply copy the contents upgrade pack on the root of the sd card overwriting everything or you may delete everything first from the sd root and then copy the pack in its place.thank you for each and every developer too many to list here for creating these games and apps and skins this is a nice way for all that hard work to be shown off in one nice update pack thank you all developers & thanks to all the community. Download link https://rs97.bitgala.xyz/ALL%20RetroFW%20V2.2/Lastest%20upgrade%20pack%20v1.0/STEP%201%20EXTRACT%20ZIP%20TO%20DESKTOP.7z

Credits & Contributors a special thanks to Ping_flood & s4i :)
A big thank you to all the contributors for providing the firmware?s,& app games, Also a big thank you to all the amazing community members.

Firmware developers, contributors, discord members:
Pingflood, StewardFu, TonyJih, Sauce, Podulator, Hiban, Sukrow, Dimitry, JohnnyonFlame, pucuei, JamesOFarell, JBDoge, Jbanes, Soarqin, Jack, Scooterpsu, crait, glebm, Phlogios, Fontes, S4i, Segich, simpleasy, koroneo, vamastah, SantX27, dee, vincent, byteporter, countdukula, FGL82, s4i, 2TMAU5, jovonna772, napaldin2000, The One xmas, qbertaddict, msx, Caleb, Ninoh-FOX, Christian, Haitian, madpinger, upcboy, gibberish, thegreatcrippeler, sarge, blackz1982, Redbug, Thebabyeater, uncletrunks, phawx, DOAbarrelroll, GreenMan36, Nosh(aka, BytePorter, Handa, Zuke), Xarvex, Leachim6, Triforce, LadyAmygdala, superpuissant, dee, koroneo, Roast, Dmm1138, Alexai, Benob, JackD8格, SantX27, peterthrees, madjester, da1writer, WenTao, Turtle, ToTo, dElAvA, m1024, Taki, Nebuleon, ARZEON, Sotz, peter.colemonts, Mangy_Dog, LV426, DJemergency, JohnnyLiy(JL), salt, Smeltie, planet, , Skelton.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2020, 11:08:45 pm by Jutleys »

HercTNT

Re: RetroFW v2.2 upgrade pack
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2020, 06:23:04 am »
Amazing, ty, already loaded it up and it seems to work great!!! good to see you as well. hope all is good. ty to everyone involved.

Jutleys (OP)

« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2020, 12:50:50 pm »
Thanks for your support and glad you liked it alot of hard work from everyone but a great way to show it off :)

HercTNT

« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2020, 01:26:54 am »
I have tried out retrofw 2.2 and overall think it works great. I have found a few issues if you could look into it for me. Gmu and mxplayer are missing and older versions do not function. games such as powder, and gameblabla's newer port of openjazz no longer function as well. Also, tv out no longer seems to function as well, although i could be doing something wrong.

All in all though, solid release. The system feels snappy, usb connection is solid, most apps and games run great.

ace9094

« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2020, 07:58:42 pm »
Great release, I will update my older devices check it... I am working on a theme for "SimpleMenu" which heavily leans towards use for with Arcade games and Console ROM hacks. I have been using HEX Editior to create different "home" folders names and creating new "Icons" so you can split your  rom sets up in to folders and not have to scroll through 1000's of titles. 

:)
Dingoo A320, GCW0, RS-97 x2, Revo-K101, RS-90, PSP, GameGadget, New 3DS 128GB, PS Vita 200GB, RS-45, Gamebox Advance and a few other obscure devices

Jutleys (OP)

« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2020, 10:48:32 am »
Thanks any issues reported will be picked up and fixed for next release but not sure when that wold be but thanks to all the devs and community.

DaleCooper

« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2020, 04:17:24 pm »
Hi!.

One questions related to this firmware.

Does the usb keypads of rs07 mini arcade machine work with this firmware? With 2.0 FW  did not work
« Last Edit: June 06, 2020, 11:22:55 pm by DaleCooper »

svcoco

« Reply #7 on: June 08, 2020, 08:06:22 pm »
Hi!.

Does the usb keypads of rs07 mini arcade machine work with this firmware? With 2.0 FW  did not work

I Would like to know this too. I haven't updated from v2.1 yet.

Jutleys (OP)

« Reply #8 on: June 09, 2020, 11:58:54 am »
I am only providing the update pack and skins questions about he firmware itself must be directed to the firmware download page.

Be sure to check out my new website here https://www.rghandhelds.com/
« Last Edit: June 10, 2020, 03:40:07 am by Jutleys »

riverinwoods

« Reply #9 on: June 11, 2020, 04:53:38 am »
Hi!.

Unfortunately no, the USB game pads don?t Wk... I tested with snes and mega Drive. Will work on menu but only if you insert  Into USB once power is booted
« Last Edit: June 11, 2020, 04:55:40 am by riverinwoods »

riverinwoods

« Reply #10 on: June 11, 2020, 05:05:18 am »
Hi!.

Unfortunately no, the USB game pads don?t Wk... I tested with snes and mega Drive. Will work on menu but only if you insert  Into USB once power is booted
It?s been a shame that the rs07 has not really been nurtured. Especially being the 2 player machine it could potentially be. I have requested countless times regarding fba game pad functions to be remapped so we could actually play the 2 player games that matter.....street fighter series! And other fighting games to. Gameblabla got the pads working but never wanted to change pad mapping for fba (the ACTUAL Arcade emulator!) because of beat em up game mapping? A shame..... so if retro fw were at all able to get the game pads sorted for rs07 man that would maybe be ultimate for this particular arcade machine, because the fw itself does look good!

Post a new topic