• HomeBoards
  • RulesRules
  • HelpHelp
  • WikiWiki
  • Donate

Author Topic: PowerOff Button  (Read 1566 times)

Rafael.CN (OP)

PowerOff Button
« on: April 27, 2018, 12:14:26 pm »
Hello
This is my first post here, I accept everyone's hug  :)

I made the modification for Dingux but I really wish the power button would work on the hardware and not just the internal option of the system itself (in the case of bugs or similar things). Is it possible to do something about it?

kapster

Re: PowerOff Button
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2018, 08:14:56 pm »
I?m not 100% sure I understand your question, but if I do the answer is that if you hold down the power button for about 5 seconds, the unit will shut down.

ADY

« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2018, 01:37:14 am »
I?m not 100% sure I understand your question, but if I do the answer is that if you hold down the power button for about 5 seconds, the unit will shut down.

Just to point out, you need to exit the game first and return to the main menu for the button too work. I think that is what confused the OP, I didn't realize I could use the button like this for while either because I always tried to quit in game.

Dr_Bunsen

« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2018, 04:44:56 pm »
Wow, I wish I'd known the power button was back in operation with the CFW. Using the software power button is such a PIA! Thanks for bringing this up!
My Portable Devices: Sega Game Gear, PSP 3000, PS Vita, Nvidia Shield Portable, GPD Win, GPD XD+, Bitboy V1, Coolboy RS-97, PAP KIII Plus, LDK Landscape, 1Up-Pix Portable Landscape (RPi 3B+), Anbernic RG-350.