Does anyone know how to access to ext4 partition on a "pocket go 2" sd card? In win7, after enabling ext4 in the BOOTICE program, information appears that the partition is unformatted. I would like to add my own games and delete Chinese games but I do not have access to this partition.
1) Install VirtualBox
2) Create Ubuntu desktop virtual machine inside VirtualBox
3) Insert micro-SD adapter into your Windows PC
4) Click on the USB icon in the Ubuntu VM and click on the micro-sd card adapter to map it to the VM
5) Entire drive and all partitions should now show up in the Ubuntu VM allowing to resize partitions, copy files, etc.
6) When done with micro-SD card, right-click one of the partitions and select eject/unmount.
7) Click on the USB icon in the Ubuntu VM in Virtual box and uncheck the micro-SD card adapter.
8 ) Micro-SD adapter is then remounted in windows. Click on the USB devices icon in Windows and eject the drive.
9) Put micro-sd card in Pocket Go 2, turn it on, enjoy.