ROGUE OFICIAL FIRMWARE FOR POCKET GO 2
RELEASE 1.0.9u3 only for v2
Kernel update for 1.0.0
- Fixed the RTC when the console is in poweroff, now is realtime.
PCSX4ALL port to PG2 from RG350
Changelogs 1.0.9 updates:
fix rumble weak "motor" (only for model v2)
updated alsalib to version 1.2.4
updated alsamixer to version 1.1.7
add libpng 16 from OD
fixed sound mute level in pcm
fixed sound crashes in some emulators (you have to delete the old temper settings from the folder /usr/local/home/.temper/config/)
updated Picodrive emulator to 1.97 https://github.com/irixxxx/picodrive
recompiled Temper 1.24.2 https://github.com/gameblabla/temper/tree/f3328369d5e00e70b9c2ea095e09b1dec6452de5
updated pr-boom+ to OD-pr-boom+
The aspect ratio and the sharpness of the screen are now saved so they are not reset on reboot, also, you can change the sharpness also in the settings menu of Gmenu2x
Several changes have been added, including:
NOTE: you will have to delete the file /media/data/.linker so that you can reconfigure gmenu2x, and calm, it has been modified so that it saves the personal changes of the opks
- option to change brightness
- new theme in pixel mode (this does not support all fonts)
- New way to monitor the battery.
- the titles can now be read in two lines
there are more changes, but I don't remember them all XD
- boot mode has been changed, now read mininit-syspart file from boot partition. This way you can update without having to recompile the kernel.
- cleaned unnecessary drivers.
- gpu frequency corrected according to the cpu.
- Battery capacity has been corrected.
- Added ROGUE Manual
- Added news combo keys (see the manual)
- Updated some libraries.
Added PocketGo2 v2 platform.NOTE: PG2 and PG2V2 has differents bootloader, kernel and mapped keys. Install your correct version please.
Finally, all sounds problems is fixed, yes, fixed, now the default volume control is Master, and the volumen keys works with this, anyway, you can change the pcm and heardphones values is you wish and the console save the changes for the next reboot.
1. Update GMENU2x, now it shows the internal language of the game, if it has it, according to the selected language.
2. Add Korean language.
3. fixed some missing texts.
4. Optimized themes, now overwrites system icons too.
5. Changed multi-language fonts to a much more comfortable one to read.IMPORTANT: You have to delete the file /media/data/.linker so that all the changes are overwritten, otherwise there will be no opks that lose the name.
1. Now the volume of the headphones is also saved.
2. the Master volume control is now accessible from the SOUND MIXER, it is no longer necessary to modify the speaker to lower the volume.
1. Fixed mapping of joystick emulation as dpad in versions 1.0.5 and 1.0.6
2. Optimized the clock of the GPU, now it is to the maximum recommended by the chip. (before 360Mhz, now 500Mhz)
3. Optimized the USB core, there will be no more random restarts when the console was disconnected from the computer.You can see all the changes in the toolchain and kernel sections of my repositories
1. Add the new keys combo for dis/enable the analog stick (POWER+L1), so the keys combos is the follow list:
- POWER = Screen on/off in gmenu2x.
- POWER+A = Change the resolution screen to fullscreen in hardware mode.
- POWER+B = switch analog stick to dpad.
- POWER+X = Screenshot capture.
- POWER+L1 = Dis/enable analog stick
- POWER+R1 = enable mode mouse (stick is cursor, L2&R2 the mouse buttons)
- POWER+VOL+ or VOL- = change the brightness screen
- POWER+UP or DOWN DPAD = change the sharpness screen
- POOWER+SELECT = kill aplication
- POWER+START = Reboot
2. Gmenu2x now support all characters of the WORLD!!
You may erase the file /media/data/.linker for that this has effect.
3. Update libs in system and kernel.
1. Recompilded code with the new toolchain
2. Update linux-firmware package
3. Update Gmenu2x, now you can config the opacy level in the backgroun preview imagen game.
4. Removed inessesaries funtions of the kernel again.
1. Fixed R2 not recognition in some motherboards (again)
2. Update scripts, now you can format in ext4 and you can do a better backup of the home folder.
3. Remove Esoteric from the rootfs, but you can install this from opk.
4. Removed inessesaries funtions.
1. Fixed and updated SDL2 libraries.
2. Insert Scriptrunner app, now you can format the external sdcard in fat32, exfat or ext3 in the console.
3. Fixed errors in games that not run.
4. Fixed R2 time reactions.
5. Recompiler PCSX4ALL
6. Fixed Gmenu2x duplicate icons when this is edit.
1 Fix clock hour reset when poweroff the console.
2 Gmenu2x now can show two type of previews (put in /(romsdir)/.previews/).
3 ajust the joystick (again).
1 Updated the file system, partition and expansion scripts again.
2 Gmenu2x analog stick control is removed
3 Adjusted the battery.
4 Update of the Stock Clock application with a new redesign. thanks to Rafa Vico (https://github.com/RafaVico
5 Text editor, corrected opk buttons. thanks to Rafa Vico (https://github.com/RafaVico
6 Added the hardware tester POCKETGO 2. thanks to Rafa Vico (https://github.com/RafaVico
1. Support to read the second sdcard in fat32, exFAT, ntfs, ext4 (recommended) and ext3 format.
2. Added key combinations with the power button:
- POWER + VOL + or VOL-: Adjust the brightness of the screen.
- POWER + SELECT: Close the current application.
- POWER + START: Restart the console.
- POWER + B: The analog stick will work as DPAD.
- POWER + A: Change the aspect ratio with the screen in Hardware mode.
- POWER + R1: Mouse emulation (Stick is movement and the L2 and R2 buttons the buttons)
- POWER + DPAD up / dowm: Adjust the sharpness.
- POWER + X: Take a screenshot.
3. In Gmenu2x the power button can turn the screen off or on.
4. You can change the cpu to maximum or minimum in gmenu2x for the opk, the same to change the name, description, icon and file filter.
For a correct installation, the first time it is advisable to flash the sd_image in an sdcard with Win32DiskImager for example.
if W32DI NOT WORK fine, try them https://www.balena.io/etcher/
You can also use flasher.opk for the same, but it takes much longer and being a console that has the SD1 (TF1) of the system at hand because I do not see it really necessary, even so, it is in the release. If you would like to use it, it is advisable to put it in the apps folder of the SD2 (TF2).
For future updates you will only need to use the update.opk, which is used just like any application. You can use it in both the apps folder of SD1 (TF1) or SD2 (TF2).https://www.paypal.me/NinohFOX
only for beers