I use blackz1982 patched for k3p JZ4760B image. Is gameblabla RS-07 firmware, patched for papk3.
I have copied new binaries from ArcadeMini_v12_CFW https://boards.dingoonity.org/ingenic-jz4760-devices/custom-firmware-for-the-retro-arcade-mini/
to mnt_int /emus , mnt_int/games and mnt_int/apps.
I have renamed old folders, and copy from external SD to internal, with Commander.
so i have (in pap k3 JZ4760B 16gb version) :
- PSCX4ALL running: Tested GTA2, HerculesAdventures and Megaman X6. 40~60FPS.
- Picodrive full screen running
- GmenuNX build 26 January + skins
Note: Picodrive uses the fix library to run full screen, so you must have it in that path.
I now only need fullscreen FBA, and.. will have perfect console
i have to test several things ,and will make an image.
The gameblabla RS-07 firmware (for rs-07 and papk3) has:
Version 1.2 :
- Added PCSX4ALL. Note that external controllers aren't supported yet.
- Fixed issues with save states on ECWolf.
- Fixed USB mounting, now works out of the box.
- Fixed crashes on Quake
- Fixed crashes when enabling sound on Vice
- Addition of Picodrive. It runs pretty fast and upscales both 40 & 32 columns games.
Master system games might not get upscaled properly, use SMS_SDL for those.
- Speccy runs much faster now. Bringing up the menu no longer slows it down.
- Mplayer now replaces ffplay. Mplayer has much faster rendering code than ffplay.
Still, make sure to convert your videos to 480x272 resolution so Mplayer doesn't have to rescale.
- TV Out is now usable... sorta. Due to a hardware flaw preventing detection,
a prompt upon bootup will ask you to activate it instead.
- Oswan is a bit more stable. However, some games can still glitch the menu so be careful...
I hope i can properly fix this in the future.
- Support for mounting USB sticks. It could be useful for extra Roms.
- Some minor performance improvements across most apps.