• HomeBoards
  • RulesRules
  • HelpHelp
  • WikiWiki
  • Donate

Author Topic: PAP K3 PLUS SFW Apps that do not work on the CFW  (Read 1677 times)

Super Breakout Amateur (OP)

PAP K3 PLUS SFW Apps that do not work on the CFW
« on: January 15, 2020, 02:51:36 pm »
hello people,

Here i have a Bunch of games and Emulators for the PAP K3 Plus, that Work on the Stock FW, but not on the CFW:
https://mega.nz/#!V4k2VIKb!Nb-Fy3OGmmSTlCcg4FK4m9_SyPn6q-lHddoqxwND34I

This is not a Poopy Request, this is a real Problem for many Pap K3 Plus Users.

i need your Help!
« Last Edit: January 15, 2020, 03:11:21 pm by Super Breakout Amateur »

Great Crippler

Re: PAP K3 PLUS SFW Apps that do not work on the CFW
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2020, 06:47:16 pm »
The stock OS, and the CFW are completely different. It's not surprising that apps for one will not work on the other. The CFW has better performance, but less content. The stock has a lot of additional software, but at the cost of performance. At this point it's a matter of choose which one suits your needs. There is a bounty currently active in hopes of getting one of these devices to Pingflood which would allow for a port of RetroFW 2. For the time being however, those are your options.

LBL Gamer

• Level By Level Gaming
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2020, 06:59:08 pm »
I downloaded the list and viewed it. Which custom menu are you using?
Just your average 80's kid with a love for all things gaming. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCN25Sl8nR2pcbikBa2ZRZvQ

« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2020, 09:23:14 am »
I downloaded the list and viewed it. Which custom menu are you using?
the useless cfw

« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2020, 05:17:27 pm »
The stock OS, and the CFW are completely different. It's not surprising that apps for one will not work on the other. The CFW has better performance, but less content. The stock has a lot of additional software, but at the cost of performance. At this point it's a matter of choose which one suits your needs. There is a bounty currently active in hopes of getting one of these devices to Pingflood which would allow for a port of RetroFW 2. For the time being however, those are your options.
not to mention, retr0rob discovered RetroFW for the RS07. when i tried this Firmware, it contained some pure Dark Magic! You can play all kinds of rs97 Emulators on it.

LBL Gamer

• Level By Level Gaming
« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2020, 05:56:51 pm »
Have you tried the the Jacks, LBL, or Nickz Superfriends lineup of custom menus? I built mine off of the stock system and jacks. Super friends is built off of mine and jacks with Nick and Franky rounding it out very nicely into what I consider being a very complete menu.
Just your average 80's kid with a love for all things gaming. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCN25Sl8nR2pcbikBa2ZRZvQ

« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2020, 12:03:24 pm »
Have you tried the the Jacks, LBL, or Nickz Superfriends lineup of custom menus? I built mine off of the stock system and jacks. Super friends is built off of mine and jacks with Nick and Franky rounding it out very nicely into what I consider being a very complete menu.
i dont know, i'd rather keep the useless cfw. the stock fw seems so pathetic to me  ???
like i said, the RetroFW 2 on the rs07 can play rs97 games and emus, except midpath.