Author Topic: pap k3 plus / 4760B - attempted to mod, power light stays green  (Read 295 times)

Samuelx (OP)

Hi All,

Got a PK3+ via Aliexpress a couple of days ago.  Wouldn't connect to my computer so I took it apart, pulled out the 16gb micro SD card, loaded up LBL Gaming's image onto the card, sorted the roms, put everything back together and as soon as I put the battery back in, the green LED power indicator lit up and stays lit until the battery is removed.  Unit doesn't turn on anymore either.  Tried pushing and holding all sorts of buttons, including the power, reset, and start and no go, nothing changes - power stays lit and nothing turns on.  I'm usually pretty good at taking things apart and putting them back together and am stumped.  Would appreciate anyone's feedback/thoughts on my situation.  Thanks in advance!  Btw, dunno if it makes any difference but power LED lights up as soon as the battery is inserted whether or not the SD card is in or out and whether or not the screen is connected or not and whether or not the unit is completely closed or opened up halfway like a clam.

Samuelx (OP)

Re: pap k3 plus / 4760B - attempted to mod, power light stays green
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2018, 07:21:16 pm »
Reflashed SD card with original image and it seems to be working again.  Bummer, was hoping to use LBL's image... 

Post a new topic