Found this comment under a youtube video.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aYmoR21cmsI&t=8s
2 dagen geleden
0. I am Chinese and I knew some review videos will show up online sooner or later and this is one of them, I knew it because this console showed up in the Chinese market a while ago and (Chinese) people had been talking about it in the gaming community since it came out.
1. I was about to preorder one but I ended up changing my mind, because ALL (not most, but ALL) of the gamers who received this console said that it had some serious slow-down and frame-drop issues. For those Pokemon or some RPG/strategy games, it is acceptable, but for those action games, it is literally unplayable. If you ordered this console and have it in hand, try some of the action games, e.g. Contra, Castlevania, Megaman, etc. you will understand what I am talking about in 2-3 minutes. Unless they fixed it or somehow updated the firmware, which I doubt, it will have these issues.
2. The screen on this console IS from the Gameboy Advance Micro, yes, you heard it right, it is literally the old stock screens from some old ware house somewhere in China. If you have the GBM, you can compare them yourself. But this screen here has some strange settings that the color on this screen is a little bit too 'blue' (or say it's a little bit too 'cold'), it might have something to do with the driver. The good thing about the screen, however, is that it has a 1:1 pixel perfect aspect ratio without any stretch.
3. The build quality is pretty good though, the d-pad and face buttons are OK but the shoulder buttons (L and R) are not very comfortable, at least for some people.
4. Overall, I would suggest to do more research before you order. For a time, I was thinking we are finally having a Chinese console that does not suck, but apparently not.
PS: Great video!