• HomeBoards
  • RulesRules
  • HelpHelp
  • WikiWiki
  • Donate

Author Topic: Luxor on PAP K3 Plus, RS97, LDK Game and RG 350 (COLLAB)  (Read 1460 times)

Super Breakout Amateur (OP)

Luxor on PAP K3 Plus, RS97, LDK Game and RG 350 (COLLAB)
« on: February 05, 2020, 12:46:33 pm »
Hello People,

since i am bored here on the forum, i have thought to make a collaboration for Porting my Favourite Game to a Handful of Ingenic Devices. The game is called Luxor. if you are not familiar with this game, here is a Wikipedia Article
( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luxor_(video_game) )
i am starting this Collab for you all to work on a game no just for me, but also for other Users on here.
I already worked on the Graphics, so i just need a user to Program the Code, the Compability Options, Etc.
I posted the Graphics, such as the Sprites, the Title Screen and the Level Backgrounds in the Attachments and i just Posted the First Levelset
This Port will Feature following Features:
-12 Original Levels
-A data folder, where you can put your own Music and where you can edit the Graphics (Sprites, BG)

This Version/Port is actually not only aimed for the PAP K3 Plus, but also for the RS97 and other systems and we will make it downloadable for EVERYONE on this Planet, whoever Owns any device of this kind (Note: This Port should work only for the CFWs of the devices, such as RetroFW or the Useless CFW!)

so yes, We can do it TOGETHER  ;D

Join the Collab Entry TODAY! (or any other day)

LBL Gamer

• Level By Level Gaming
Re: Luxor on PAP K3 Plus, RS97, LDK Game and RG 350 (COLLAB)
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2020, 01:42:27 am »
Sounds like an interesting project. I am strapped for time but if this gathers steam I'll help where I can.
Just your average 80's kid with a love for all things gaming. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCN25Sl8nR2pcbikBa2ZRZvQ

« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2020, 09:04:39 pm »
wait. gather Steam?

LBL Gamer

• Level By Level Gaming
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2020, 12:04:18 am »
I've never ported anything from one format to another and the native ports of this are not what I recognize as directly compatible with existing dingux emulators. Its above my head brother. But if there is roles that come about once it gathers steam (gains interest) such as writing it into a menu, associating icons, etc. that I could divert some time to then I will try to help. Basically if I'm correct this needs to be ported form native versions to something that can be emulated on the PAP.
Just your average 80's kid with a love for all things gaming. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCN25Sl8nR2pcbikBa2ZRZvQ

« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2020, 10:15:25 am »
oh, i thought when you say steam, i was thinking about the platform steam.
it is pretty neat from you, that you still sit up for the project  ;)

LBL Gamer

• Level By Level Gaming
« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2020, 01:02:08 pm »
no worries, I enjoy this kind of stuff. I did not realize my use of an old steam locomotive slang would connect to the modern "steam" platform LOL. I'm kind of an old soul in a modern world. I still say "the whole nine yards" to mean to go all the way or give it your best which is an old world war 2 adage because there was nine yards per strip of ammo in old machine guns. In the South (southern American states) to live or be "high on the hog" is a reference to wealth because the meat on the upper portion of a pig is more expensive and older poor folks could not afford it. I forget it might not mean something to say these things when the context is not under stood. Any way that is my rant and look forward to if this project "makes head way" which is an old boating saying for pushes forward thru difficulty. ;D

Post a new topic