Author Topic: LBL Custom Menu for the PAPK3 Plus (4gb and 16gb)***Download Here***  (Read 26181 times)

diygamemodz

Re: LBL Custom Menu for the PAPK3 Plus (4gb and 16gb)***Download Here***
« Reply #20 on: April 13, 2019, 11:54:45 am »
I only modded the English file system. Honestly I did not look at the other languages. I can look at them and see if there is a simple fix. Sorry
Thank you for your efforts. Looking forward to Chinese language restoration
DIYGameModz
DIY電玩主機改造社

LBL Gamer (OP)

• Level By Level Gaming
« Reply #21 on: April 19, 2019, 01:26:47 am »
Hey guys I added a back up of the original 16gb PAP K3 plus model image here in the first post at the bottom of that post.
Just your average 80's kid with a love for all things gaming. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCN25Sl8nR2pcbikBa2ZRZvQ

ukuser251

Hi there, I've tried to update with the new menu on the K3 16GB version & the software update appears to have worked (I mean, the operating system  has installed o.k.)  Only trouble is all the games seem to have disappeared.  Have I done something wrong & is there anything I can do to get them back? Thanks for any ideas. 

I remember I had a similar problem a long time ago when I tried to connect to my old Windows computer & all the games got wiped but then a hard reset got them back. However, clicking on 'restore default settings' in the options menu doesn't do anything & I can't remember if there's another way to do a hard reset (in case that might help).

ukuser251

Oh yeah, I suppose I should say what I did to get the software on the device - since it's possible I've done something stupid and missed a step.  Basically, I flashed the software onto a memory card using Etcher and then rebooted. Maybe it's a lot more complicated than that?!

Thanks for any ideas guys anyway!

LBL Gamer (OP)

• Level By Level Gaming
Sorry for the delayed response. I did not put any games in the download because of legal issues. I did not want to be distributing roms. you will have to find your own roms and place them in the corresponding folders under the "games folder". If you want more instruction let me know.
Just your average 80's kid with a love for all things gaming. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCN25Sl8nR2pcbikBa2ZRZvQ

ukuser251

Ok, deleting these posts for the time - need to make sure I'm getting the technical details right, so I know what I'm talking about will get back when I do!  :)
« Last Edit: May 28, 2019, 10:44:52 pm by ukuser251 »

ukuser251

Ok, deleting these posts for the time - need to make sure I'm getting the technical details right, so I know what I'm talking about. Will get back when I do!  :)
« Last Edit: May 28, 2019, 10:43:52 pm by ukuser251 »

LBL Gamer (OP)

• Level By Level Gaming
awesome just let me know

gregbaby

« Reply #28 on: October 21, 2019, 01:29:26 am »
*** NEW !!! *** 4-11-2019
Here is the LBL custom menu ported over to work with the new 16gb PAP K3 Plus zipped https://mega.nz/#!n44EUa5b!u3QjNbfM9leEvm2xiiI1TuKimCt3UtRxUZ_Tg_wFPcA

Original internal sd back up image here https://mega.nz/#!SxIG0aoS!Ht-aZ9AEoHV6qYiao7zw7A8QE5JkqDWiMN3alj06prQ

FYI

MegaUpload try charging customers after a certain amount of bandwidth and make you wait 3 hours for it to continue, then it downloads some more then they try and charge you again. Do your best not to to use MEGAUPLOAD dude.

LBL Gamer (OP)

• Level By Level Gaming
« Reply #29 on: October 21, 2019, 01:54:42 am »
Oh man!!!! I had no clue. Is this a new thing they do?

gregbaby

« Reply #30 on: October 21, 2019, 02:04:36 am »
Retracted
« Last Edit: October 21, 2019, 11:35:17 pm by gregbaby »

gregbaby

« Reply #31 on: October 21, 2019, 02:17:45 am »
Yeah Mega has gotten really bad my friend.  They either want you referring friends email addresses who have to agree so you can download which they then sell off to other companies or you have to pay a flat monthly fee!! I hate that site now lol

gregbaby

« Reply #32 on: October 21, 2019, 02:24:09 am »
Retracted
« Last Edit: October 21, 2019, 11:35:39 pm by gregbaby »

gregbaby

« Reply #33 on: October 21, 2019, 02:40:59 am »
Retracted
« Last Edit: October 21, 2019, 11:35:52 pm by gregbaby »

gregbaby

« Reply #34 on: October 21, 2019, 02:51:14 am »
So I gave in and downloaded their custom download manager, its working now, i shall be uninstalling the app as soon as the downloads have finished however.

LBL Gamer (OP)

• Level By Level Gaming
« Reply #35 on: October 21, 2019, 02:20:57 pm »
I'm so sorry this has happened to you. This is the first time I have had this brought this to my attention. My Google Drive and Dropbox is full because I offer a lot of stuff to people. I would have to pay to upgrade something. I found mega again after many downloads I did with them in the past with them with no issues. Question, was the custom down-loader free and did it harm your PC?

gregbaby

« Reply #36 on: October 21, 2019, 06:09:29 pm »
Hey dude,  firstly I'd like to say a MASSIVE THANK YOU for uploading the stock / custom 16gb firmware my device now works as intended after 4 months of trying all sorts but I found your Youtube page.  Thanks so much.

Side note:  No malware detected with the "MEGAsync"  client on my PC after scanning with AVG and Malwarebytes, its just a new thing with them now and it seems the download client is faster than downloading directly from their site.   Maybe put up a little disclaimer advising folks to download their client rather than get tricked into paying.  Cheeky buggers.  Thanks again my friend.   ;D

EDIT: I love your version of the firmware dude and yes the client is free and safe, I had to download Google Chrome (uuuuugh) and the client but it saves time and money lol.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2019, 09:54:03 pm by gregbaby »

gregbaby

« Reply #37 on: October 22, 2019, 12:04:04 am »
Hate to be a bother but did you remove the video player from your CFW? Theres a folder on there for videos when I plug it into the computer but no icon or option to playback media on the device?  Is there a way I could potentially add it back in, im pretty savvy when I get down to it just need to know which tools to use.

Cheers,  Greg

LBL Gamer (OP)

• Level By Level Gaming
« Reply #38 on: November 06, 2019, 04:31:57 pm »
sorry for the delay, as you see from my YouTube I'm very active right now. as far as the video player the 16 gb version has it removed from the factory and when i put it in from the 4gb system it crashes the OS. I figure a lot of code tinkering and tracking down thew breaking points would be successful but I don't have the time right now. As far as mega downloads I used them as one more free source to distribute but I know as my success grows I will need to pay for and up graded client.

el_fennec1

« Reply #39 on: January 20, 2022, 07:19:36 am »
Hi Everybody !

Does anyone have the files for the 16gb version and could kindly share them with me ? Mega sharing is dead.

Thanks  ;)