Author Topic: Ingenic Devices Guide  (Read 15769 times)

ace9094

Re: Ingenic Devices Guide
« Reply #40 on: July 15, 2019, 02:23:24 am »
Is the Bittboy 2 / PocketGo an Ingenic device?

If so is there much of a following... Any info, interest or support for the device from the developers on Dingoonity ?

Thanks

ace
Dingoo A320, GCW0, RS-97 x2, Revo-K101, RS-90, PSP, GameGadget, New 3DS 128GB, PS Vita 200GB, RS-45, Gamebox Advance and a few other obscure devices

hiei (OP)

« Reply #41 on: July 15, 2019, 01:53:53 pm »
Is the Bittboy 2 / PocketGo an Ingenic device?

If so is there much of a following... Any info, interest or support for the device from the developers on Dingoonity ?

Thanks

ace

ARM, not related here.

KING_CHODE

« Reply #42 on: July 16, 2019, 06:34:39 am »
The Bittboy is an ARM device, not MIPS like the Ingenic chipsets. The Pocket-Go contains the same chip. This device is also known as the "Miyoo" in China, so you may see it referred to by that name.

There are several threads about it in "Other Game Systems": https://boards.dingoonity.org/other-game-systems/

quadjfet

« Reply #43 on: July 31, 2019, 02:00:03 am »
Hello all,

I am attempting to gather all the JZ4725B devices that are currently easily available to me.

My criteria:
A. Can be bought new, in 2019
B. Sold on Aliexpress, Ebay, or Amazon with shipping to the US (fasttech, gearbest also acceptable but not preferred).
C. Item listing and basic specs need to be in English

So far I've got
 1. RS-90v3
 2. RS-12 Arcade Mini
 3. G100 "Gamekid Advance"
 4. PMP4/Subor RS-94 with IPS

Are there any modern handhelds besides these that are confirmed to have JZ4725B?

If you know of an additional device, please notify me along with a link to a store where the item can be purchased new by westerners, today, in 2019. Looking through the forums, I know there were a whole bunch of these handhelds available some years ago, but I missed out on that first wave. In 2019 I don't want to waste time tracking down EOL hardware. I'd rather put effort towards things that people on this forum can buy today.

Happy hunting!

hiei (OP)

« Reply #44 on: September 26, 2019, 01:41:15 pm »
Updated with some new infos. I am going to update soon with new devices.

salty36

« Reply #45 on: October 13, 2019, 02:51:14 pm »
If i do the cfw using the internal SD Card that came with the console, will the device brick?

Ritmix RZX-50

MAIN THREAD

An handheld once produced in Russia.

Screen: 4.3'' TFT 480x272
CPU: JZ4755 XBurst, 400 MHz, 32-bit
RAM: 64 MB
Internal memory: 4 GB
Battery: 1800 mAh

SOFTWARE

# CFW - Install Guide
Themes:
# Fontixel
# ComicBook
# Flatro
# SFCmini
# m1024 skins collection
# Grid
# Hakchi
# Windows 98
# Material Design SKIN
# Skins LDK/RG

HARDWARE

Battery:
Any battery that have more power than the stock battery is probably fake.
Screen protector:
You can order a custom screen protector from an online service or buy a pre-made screen protector. The best choice here is a Tempered Glass, otherwise you can still use a PET one.
# //
Protective case:
Generally speaking any DS, DS Lite, DSi or 3DS case should do the trick, more or less. Some of them could be too small or too big.
# Games Console Bag (FUNNYPLAYING)

Post a new topic
Post a new topic