• HomeBoards
  • RulesRules
  • HelpHelp
  • WikiWiki
  • Donate

Author Topic: GPD WIN 1 Static Blue Light not turning on  (Read 689 times)

Marty1McFly (OP)

GPD WIN 1 Static Blue Light not turning on
« on: September 25, 2020, 07:24:01 pm »
Hey People of the modern Internet, I hope you can help me.

Today I wanted to use my GPD WIN, but as I tried to turn it on, the only thing that happened was the blue LED lighting up. (no fan running, Black Screen, nothing happens at all).
When I try to charge it, the only thing that happens is as well the freaking blue LED lighting up (normaly purple when charging) - no Battery percentage on Screen like normal (just Black Screen again)

So here?s the thing: I haven?t messed with the BIOS or anything else like never (all the things I found on other places on the Internet, people described it as that this is a typical brick that you get from messing with the BIOS on GPD (or from updating the BIOS but having some kind of error)

Again, I?ve never messed with the BIOS on my GPD. I really hope you guys and gals can help me with that problem,

Thank You in advance!

ace9094

Re: GPD WIN 1 Static Blue Light not turning on
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2020, 09:39:06 pm »
Hey People of the modern Internet, I hope you can help me.

Today I wanted to use my GPD WIN, but as I tried to turn it on, the only thing that happened was the blue LED lighting up. (no fan running, Black Screen, nothing happens at all).
When I try to charge it, the only thing that happens is as well the freaking blue LED lighting up (normaly purple when charging) - no Battery percentage on Screen like normal (just Black Screen again)

So here?s the thing: I haven?t messed with the BIOS or anything else like never (all the things I found on other places on the Internet, people described it as that this is a typical brick that you get from messing with the BIOS on GPD (or from updating the BIOS but having some kind of error)

Again, I?ve never messed with the BIOS on my GPD. I really hope you guys and gals can help me with that problem,

Thank You in advance!

I might be wrong but I think this might be the wrong section... It is for Ingenic Chipsets... Maybe cut n paste the post in to "Other Devices" or hope a Admin moves it :)

PS Welcome to the forum buddy
Dingoo A320, GCW0, RS-97 x2, Revo-K101, RS-90, PSP, GameGadget, New 3DS 128GB, PS Vita 200GB, RS-45, Gamebox Advance and a few other obscure devices

Post a new topic