Author Topic: GMenuNX (GMenu2X fork) - New releases  (Read 14365 times)

simpleasy

Re: GMenuNX (GMenu2X fork) - New releases
« Reply #20 on: April 11, 2019, 09:43:48 am »
This is the theme I made, based on other themes.The homepage looks great, but the pages in the folder are a bit dazzling.I really want to solve this problem :'(
Love life, love games

v47

« Reply #21 on: April 11, 2019, 12:47:28 pm »
Was just about to look for a place where GMenuNX issues can be reported, as that is what comes loaded on the new BittBoy:

- the pcsx rearmed emulator locks up when trying to enter options/display
- the about/uptime counter not working or displaying garbage
- the date & time display under settings doesn't work, shows the same date and time forever

Build date says Mar.6. 2019.

pingflood (OP)

« Reply #22 on: April 11, 2019, 03:14:45 pm »
Hi pingflood,I found that the last problem has been solved, thank you very much!I made a theme because of interest, but one question is whether the wallpaper in the folder can be set separately. Instead of sharing wallpaper with the home page. If you share wallpaper, it will look bad because the text and wallpaper are mixed. If I can set the wallpaper separately, the theme will be perfect! Thank you again for developing such a wonderful Gmenu2x.

Hi @simpleasy, you can't set multiple wallpaers, but you can set different backdrops for each emulator.
Just add a file in "backdrops/appname.png" (just like you do with the icons), then enable the skin backdrops option.

simpleasy

« Reply #23 on: April 12, 2019, 03:22:59 am »
Hi pingflood,I found that the last problem has been solved, thank you very much!I made a theme because of interest, but one question is whether the wallpaper in the folder can be set separately. Instead of sharing wallpaper with the home page. If you share wallpaper, it will look bad because the text and wallpaper are mixed. If I can set the wallpaper separately, the theme will be perfect! Thank you again for developing such a wonderful Gmenu2x.

Hi @simpleasy, you can't set multiple wallpaers, but you can set different backdrops for each emulator.
Just add a file in "backdrops/appname.png" (just like you do with the icons), then enable the skin backdrops option.

@pingflood,thank you for your reply! I have set up different backdrops for each emulator.because I can set the backdrops, so the idea can be achieved.please see the attached picture. it there is a drawback  that some confusion in folder.if I can set the wallpapers on the homepage and folders separately, it would be perfect. I hope to add such a function, thank you.
by the way,In the folder "backdrops/appname_result.png" What is the role?
« Last Edit: April 12, 2019, 03:58:06 am by simpleasy »
Love life, love games

pingflood (OP)

« Reply #24 on: April 12, 2019, 01:43:04 pm »
@pingflood,thank you for your reply! I have set up different backdrops for each emulator.because I can set the backdrops, so the idea can be achieved.please see the attached picture. it there is a drawback  that some confusion in folder.if I can set the wallpapers on the homepage and folders separately, it would be perfect. I hope to add such a function, thank you.
by the way,In the folder "backdrops/appname_result.png" What is the role?

Now I see what you are doing. You are using the backdrops in lieu of icons, right? Well, that's a really unexpected use of backdrops..  :-[

I don't plan to add another function to customize multiple wallpapers, but thinking in your case, maybe I can add a new option that could help:
Selecting where to use the backdrops: Main menu & Selector, Selector Only or Main Menu Only, it could help?

simpleasy

« Reply #25 on: April 13, 2019, 03:36:38 am »
Now I see what you are doing. You are using the backdrops in lieu of icons, right? Well, that's a really unexpected use of backdrops..  :-[

I don't plan to add another function to customize multiple wallpapers, but thinking in your case, maybe I can add a new option that could help:
Selecting where to use the backdrops: Main menu & Selector, Selector Only or Main Menu Only, it could help?

Yes, you are right !!! I just need this new option! It will help me a lot!I look forward to its early realization.thank you for thinking my case.
Love life, love games

Post a new topic