There november update official firmware https://yadi.sk/d/YbwkN4F73PrPLP
1) Add new instructions which allow to reproduce the bigger number of the games SMD, and a part of games is reproduced now more correctly.
2) Add support of the games Sega Master Systems
3) Now in settings of a game it is possible to choose screen width: either 16:9, or 4:3
4) In the games GBC it is also possible to choose screen 16:9 width now.
5) Now in the games SNES by default the R and L buttons work, as well as it is necessary, on the shifts of the console, but aren't removed in the C and Y buttons
6) The list of the games NES and SNES adding many Russian-speaking games that acquaintance to them was much simpler for the audience not familiar with English is updated. If to someone existence of original versions of games is important, you can always download them from the Internet and start the card through microSD.
7) Some copies of consoles were subject that the built-in games flew. After updating of an insertion with Gopher 2 won't fly to this version of a game any more.
Now an exit in the Additional menu in the games SMD, SMS, NES is carried out not only through pressing of a combination of the Start+Menu keys, but also through pressing of any of console shift. All the same they in these games aren't used, and the combination of keys isn't always obvious (of course if not to study previously the instruction or at least the section Reference).
9) The sound in earphones works as it is necessary. However, if you have a console of the first wave, then adjustment of a sound needs to be made in appropriate section of the Additional menu. In all other consoles adjustment is carried out through a volume control castor.
10) Darkwing Duck - a sound works at the correct speed now.
11) At connection of microSD of the folder on the memory card are displayed with the corresponding badges.
12) Support of the games GBA is removed.