very sorry for my late replies. it's been a busy day for me.
No deadlines on anything. We're just discussing devices made for personal entertainment.
when i push the power button it backs me out of the emulator back to desktop.
That is what I would expect to happen. I just wanted to check that DOSBox was reading the special buttons correctly. How weird that the button to bring up the menu isn't working.
I have a few questions that might help me narrow things down. Please answer what you can and don't fret if you don't know something:
- What version of firmware are you running?
- Do you know what revision of RS-97 hardware you have?
- When did you last update DOSBox?
- Did the menu ever work for you in the past?
- Do other emulators work with the button on top? (I can't remember which ones off the top of my head. I think NEO4ALL pays attention to it)