Author Topic: Does anyone know how to convert a zipped neogeo game to. Fba format?  (Read 363 times)

benniebob (OP)

I have a few games I like to convert to fba. I tried the windows program fbacache, but can't get the game working. Anybody knows?

kryswade

Re: Does anyone know how to convert a zipped neogeo game to. Fba format?
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2018, 07:28:03 pm »
you have to include the correct neogeo.zip bios in the folder for the games to work.

benniebob (OP)

« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2018, 09:24:04 pm »
Yes, already got it working, had to use an older version of neogeo.zip. I also replaced asia-s3.rom in this zip with the universe.bios.

This helped, only sound is not 100%, but the games start.

ace9094

« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2018, 10:19:04 pm »
I have a few games I like to convert to fba. I tried the windows program fbacache, but can't get the game working. Anybody knows?

I converted all the games to FBA but many did not work well or didn't work at all... Johnny Lui on youtube has a pre-converted pack of games etc on a google drive link. Check him out... He has a video on the RS-07 thread, you should find him from there ;)
Dingoo x2, GCW0, RS-97 x2, Revo-K101, RS-90, PSP, PSP Go, GameGadget, New 3DS 128GB, PS Vita 200GB RS-45, Gamebox Advance and a few other obscure devices

sauyadav

« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2019, 03:51:41 am »

I converted all the games to FBA but many did not work well or didn't work at all... Johnny Lui on youtube has a pre-converted pack of games etc on a google drive link. Check him out... He has a video on the RS-07 thread, you should find him from there ;)
Can you share the link? I couldn't find it.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6010 using Tapatalk

Post a new topic