Author Topic: can't rename anything in GMenuNext  (Read 176 times)

DieterLaser (OP)

can't rename anything in GMenuNext
« on: November 21, 2018, 11:04:16 pm »
Hi,

so i can add links and stuff but i can't rename anything. its not getting saved. any idea how i can change that?

DieterLaser (OP)

Re: can't rename anything in GMenuNext
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2018, 05:12:38 pm »
okay, found out i have to press start, sorry. im still pretty new to this and im catching up info from different places
but its great! especially when you have to stay home because you're struck down by a flu

cheers!
« Last Edit: December 06, 2018, 08:07:02 pm by DieterLaser »

HercTNT

« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2018, 07:34:36 pm »
sucks to hear that my friend. hope you feel better soon.

DieterLaser (OP)

« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2018, 05:26:15 pm »
thanks! do you know any good places where i can get some more information about everything around the rs97 and especially all the emulators on it? is there a wiki where everything is collected? i feel like im asking stupid questions here, because nobody is answering. but i also can't find more information about topics like:

- every emulator and it's controls (just found out how to get out of the playstation emulator by literally bashing buttons)
- eduke32 mods and how to make them work

cheers
« Last Edit: December 07, 2018, 05:39:03 pm by DieterLaser »

HercTNT

« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2018, 06:57:24 pm »
It's a weird phenomena in this forums where alot of questions go largely unanswered these days. I have zero idea why that is, people used to be far more interactive. the rs-97 seems to have a large fanbase to so go figure.
I recommend this site. Jutley has been with us from the beginning and provides as much information in one place as he can on this page.  https://jutleys.wixsite.com/retrogamers97-90
I have bought him a beer a few times, if you get the chance do the same. He works hard to keep this info current for everyone and is one of the few that answers questions when he can.

illithid

« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2018, 06:26:31 pm »
There are more active people in Discord that can help out in answering questions. The link can be found on jutley's website

DieterLaser (OP)

« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2018, 12:50:35 am »
hey thanks! i will take a look at the discord chat

Post a new topic