Hey~guys,How do you think the windows handheld device?
All three designs have some problems so...
With GPD XD template make these changes:
1. Move Left Joystick to about where Vol- button is on XD.
2. Move Right Joystick to about where Mapper button is on XD.
3. Move and center Dpad just to the left of where L3 is on XD, and move and center XYBA group to just to the right of where R3 is on XD.
4. Place mini L3 in space above and between Dpad and Left Joystick, and mini R3 in space above and between Right Joystick and XYBA group.
5. Keep onOFF button where it is.
6. Encircle buttons for Vol - , Vol + and Function, Mapper vertical around onOFF button. Try to vertically "wrap" them around the onOff button.
7. Keep speakers where they are on GPD XD.
8. At bottom edge from left to right, place buttons horizontal like this:
Back, Home, raised GPD Logo bar, Select, Start.
9. Add dimples to left and right bottom corners to protect display when lid is closed.
Keyboard can be set into the long, wide empty area under the game controls, and directly above the Back to Start button row. For comfort, the keyboard should NOT stretch all the way to the left and to the right sides of the console, only at most to about 2 centimeters from the edges.
Make L2 and R2 bigger and extend them closer to L1 and R1.