Author Topic: What do you think of this new 7 inch laptop?  (Read 34435 times)

Jutleys

• Retrogamers97-90
Re: What do you think of this new 7 inch laptop?
« Reply #60 on: January 07, 2017, 12:39:07 pm »
Camera would be nice has to have 8gb ram phones now have 4 or 6 GB RAM now so people would just rather buy a powerful smartphone with lots of ram so you must complete and edge them to buy this instead.Also how about 3g 4g support ?

monstercameron

« Reply #61 on: January 07, 2017, 08:44:29 pm »
lol just noticed the size, thought this was thumb type. that last illustration was kinda gross.
No offense, I want a handheld not a mini laptop.

surt

« Reply #62 on: January 07, 2017, 09:22:30 pm »
Why on earth are they wasting keyboard face on the power switch?
Why not put it on an edge like just about every other laptop/handheld?

zurueck

« Reply #63 on: January 07, 2017, 10:33:37 pm »
I want a handheld not a mini laptop.
Exactly!

At this moment the device is too large. If you look at the picture with a sample model in pocket - it becomes clear that with this sample you can't just sit, the device will dig into the thigh. Not speaking about large scale in the end.

For carrying in a bag there already exists a large number of devices 2-to-1 with diagonals 8"-12" inches.

We need a handheld, umpc, pocketable device.

Deen0X

« Reply #64 on: January 07, 2017, 10:40:57 pm »
Thanks so much for the kind recommendations of keyboard.
Please check the latest keyboard layout blow:

And mid mouse button?

Saber

« Reply #65 on: January 07, 2017, 11:25:10 pm »
Thanks so much for the kind recommendations of keyboard.
Please check the latest keyboard layout blow:

And mid mouse button?
There's a middle mouse button between the left and right mouse buttons.

I know others aren't too excited about the "Pocket" but for a mini-laptop it's pretty good for general on the go computing and internet consumption given the large keys and the 7" display. Although not it's intended purpose, when paired up with an 8Bitdo bluetooth controller it could become a decent game emulation device too. ;D 

MJPIA

« Reply #66 on: January 08, 2017, 12:00:54 am »
I know space is precious so I'm not entirely sure there is room and it would increase cost but backlight keys could prove useful here if there is space.
One way or another there is only so much space for keys and compromises will be made somewhere so knowing where everything is while typing in the dark would be useful, with the ,./ and []\ grouped so tightly they would be hard to use without seeing them and someone frequently hitting a key they didn't mean to would prove frustrating.

More than anywhere else on the internet there are a bunch of Japanese blogs talking about this and Japan with its love of UMPC's will likely be the biggest market for the Pocket.
There's some good advice in this thread about the keyboard here but if you haven't already I'd say reach out to every Japanese blog that has covered this and solicit the opinion of them and their readers to see what they think and what they would pay for something like this.

The Win's keyboard isn't great but is okay for what it is considering the size but its main purpose is for gaming and I have seen some non-gamers who bought it to try it out and liked it but ended up selling it because the keyboard was not good enough for their purposes, this however first and foremost is a general purpose palmtop without a game controller built into to and will live or die by how well the keyboard functions in everyday use.

mycraftisbest

« Reply #67 on: January 08, 2017, 02:34:19 am »
If I didn't already have the GPD Win, I would have a hard time deciding between the two and would of had a tough choice deciding. It looks a lot nicer and sleeker with similar design to a macbook (which is the only thing I've ever liked about those things), has a nicer screen for video playback, larger internal storage, more standard keyboard, and a proper mouse setup with a middle mouse (seriously, still waiting for the driver update where you make the L3 or R3 button middle mouse because the choice of DOWN and BREAK are random and idiotic).

Here's why it no longer appeals to me and I would never want to own both.

The basic specs are largely the same. Same CPU with the same integrated graphics and same amount of RAM. Sure, the screen is higher resolution and it has a more standard (although less so than a mousepad), but it's running the same hardware. Also the screen being so small the resolution only does so much, plus as far as games go, many can't even run in 720p well so we would be playing at a 480ish resolution anyway. Not to mention, it also lacks gamepad controls entirely. The last few points about gaming are more understandable as this appeals more to a business/practicality market, but it is still something it lacks. It also has the same ports the Win offers except it seems this one lacks the Micro SD slot. I've also gotten used to the GPD Win's keyboard by now personally and have become rather fast at typing on it.

If you want to sell me on a new computer built around the same 8700 and something that I think is reasonable for you to actually manufacture, here is more what I'm looking for:

• Dimensions: around 6"x4"x0.8"
(Similar to the GPD Win but a bit larger to add more room for certain additions.)
  • OS: Windows 10 (Linux and/or Android support highly desirable)
  • CPU: Intel z8700 or z8750
  • GPU: Integrated Intel? HD Graphics
  • RAM: LP DDR3 8 Gigs @ 1600 MHz
(To better accommodate for the fact it will also be used as VRAM.)
  • Storage: 64-128 Gigs internal
  • Screen: A 5.5" 780p screen w/o touch
(we don't really need the touch, save your money if applicable, only really useful if it can dual-boot into Android)
I'd also be fine with a non-HD 16:9(854x480?) screen. Let's talk about this one. Screens are expensive and are also one of the most power/performance drainers on any computer. As previously stated, many games will not run well enough at the higher 720P already using the hardware in the GPD Win. It is also fairly small and many people have trouble seeing certain things. Just using a lower quality screen will fix both these issues and you can focus marketing on high FPS in games. The touch aspect of the screen is also largely useless when you consider mouse mode. These ideas for the screen are to help cut cost. As far as marketing goes, just focus away from the actual resolution and market it instead as DOUBLE THE RESOLUTION OF THE 3DS or some less direct version of comparing it to the closest look alike, the Nintendo 3DS. which has a 400?240p resolution (technically 800?240 for the 3D, but still a true marketing phrase). If this somehow doesn't shave off much of the production cost or you encounter issues with implementation, a similar screen to the GPD Win will suffice and be more desirable. Again though,
  • Sound: Stereo speakers (located in the upper half)
With the extra half an inch of room (when compared to the Win), you can have decent speakers placed below the screen.
  • Battery: 6900mAh or larger
(you have the room for it now)
  • Mic: Yes
  • Webcam: Yes (3 Megapixel)
Just a cheap little thing so you can say it has one
  • Gamepad: Similar to GPD Win with minor changes
Move the L3 and R3 ether closer to the analog sticks, on the back with L1/L2/R1/R2, or clickable sticks. Select and Start in the middle between the controller layout.
  • Keyboard: I gave you more room, let's use it!
Step 1: Kill the island to the right of the keyboard.
Step 2: Expand the size of the main keyboard by 0.75" in both directions.
Step 3: Make a new island somewhere else
So we already talked about L3 and R3 as well as Start and Select. Basically, the new island should be between the controller mode switch and the GPD logo of the current GPD Win.
  • Mouse: Mouse Mode 2.0
Featuring a middle click on L3 and R3 (and perhaps alternate presets,if not full customization, for the keys like one without acceleration)
  • Cooling: 2 fans, larger heat sink
(The fan in the GPD Win is $10, having one on each side would be great. There is also room for a slightly larger heat sink and better venting so that you can have fins without blocking airflow. Yes the Intel Atom is designed for passive cooling, but we want to push this thing to the limit. If you can make it run cool when pushed to the limit with only one fan or even passivly, then don't add the fans (obviously).
  • USB: USB-A x1 USB-C x1
The z8700 can only support 3 USB ports. I'm going to assume that one of the other components on the GPD Win shows up as a USB device. However, the USB-C could really be improved to allow proper charging and video output. If you could incorporate the video into USB-C you could just flat out remove the HDMI-C
  • Video Output: HDMI-C (and/or USB-C)
  • Audio Output: 3.5mm
  • SD Slot: Yes  Size: Micro  Speed:75MB/s+ read | any write

Price I'd be willing to spend: $550-650 USD
I'd be willing to pay more if you based the same computer around a nicer CPU like the Intel? Pentium? Processor N3710, which should be cooled fine with the 2 fan setup. Maybe $800 - $850.

Think about it. Here's an idea of the bottom half of the unit re-designed to scale. (The L3-R3 buttons are not on the island here)
If your reading this, than you have reached the bottom of the post.

MOFO

« Reply #68 on: January 08, 2017, 05:28:23 am »
Put in a KABY LAKE Y series CPU and the WIN's gaming controls with repositioned L3/R3 buttons and I think might be interested....maybe.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2017, 05:32:40 am by MOFO »

LordDavon

« Reply #69 on: January 08, 2017, 03:59:25 pm »
What do you think of this new product? It employs Windows 10 system+Touch panel+fully functional keyboard, with 4GB RAM + 128GB ROM. The main difference between this and GPD WIN is that it is slightly larger (7 Inch) and it doesn't have gamepad buttons. Please see the pictures of this new device below.

Make it a 2-in-1 where the screen can fold back on the unit, and put ChromeOS + Android Apps on it.  Chromebooks sell right now, as they are small, portable, and fast on low end CPUs.  You'll get more sales.

Oshin

« Reply #70 on: January 08, 2017, 04:44:56 pm »
Im a proud owner of a GPD Win and XD as well as a few netbooks and tablets down through the years. Its cool to see another product but I have a few issues that would stop me from buying it.

The 7" size to me is one that comes and goes, the first eee pc had a screen this size and many tablets. However phablets cut into this market hard now.

Most netbooks settle around 10 or 11 inch. There is a reason for this, its the most small comfortable size to use on your lap or a table. 7 inch is too far small because unlike a tablet you cannot bring it closer and use it easily. Imo thats ehy the first eee pc sizes were eventually replaced by bigger machines. A 7" machine also is as about as portable as a 10", you cannot pocket a 7" easily.

Finally there is the matter of brand, you can get a 10" netbook in all shapes and sizes from respected manufacturers, its hard for a customer to instead buy from Geekbuying and have to deal with long turn arounds for fixes as opposed to dealing quickly with local retailers and manufacturers. It was tolerable for the win as it such a unique item, but for a netbook I dont think so.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

vimagreg

What do you think of this new 7 inch laptop?
« Reply #71 on: January 08, 2017, 07:06:39 pm »
For me this is a fair good device, but with the same GPD Win specs there's no way to interest me. It should have at least 8GB RAM to make some appeal, otherwise GPD Win is still the very best option. Come on, put 8GB RAM in it, I can't find any reasonable explanation to don't do that.

Cheers,

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk
« Last Edit: January 08, 2017, 07:35:23 pm by vimagreg »

monstercameron

« Reply #72 on: January 08, 2017, 10:35:59 pm »
Here is what I am looking for in a netbook now a days:
  • atom n4200 or core m3 apu
  • 8gb ddr4
  • 64GB msata or M.2 NVME
  • 1080p oled/ips
  • 4g lte
  • wifi ac
  • 2x usb 3 type-c
  • 8 hour battery (large battery)
  • finger print sensor
  • thumb type keyboard
  • upto $599 price

if its just a netbook then us american can just go to bestbuy and buy an
https://www.amazon.com/C100PA-DB02-10-1-inch-Chromebook-1-8GHz-Operation/dp/B00ZS4HK0Q/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1483912774&sr=8-2&keywords=asus+chromebook+10

or the legion of uber cheap netbooks from reputable brands to buy from. so if the pocket is just a slightly smaller netbook from a chinese brand that doesnt have much western presence outside of the niche -read the win- not sure why i would buy it. I am interested in netbooks and umpcs but for me to buy such a product from you guys at GPD its gotta be special.

let me go over the specs and my ideas. firstly the idea of buying a netbook with an old apu like the z8700 is not very interesting. the new apollo lake atoms or core m3 are great options and offer tonnes of performance in line with contemporary laptops.

8gb ram is the minimum, that allows easy multitasking and browsing with many tabs open. ideally it has to be ddr4 for marketing reasons. I wont buy another ddr3 mobile after my win, ddr3 is old and i hate the idea of old tech.

64GB is an adequate amount of storage for a handheld device as long as it have sd card storage, however it has to be fast storage like msata or nvme. dont want to deal with emmc, it slow garbage for a netbook class device.

the rest of the specs are just differentiation, oled display, 4g lte, finger print sensor are optional specs that would add alot of value to such a handheld device .

it needs to have killer battery life, it needs to last an entire day with wireless. so if it needs to be slightly thicker , so be it.

when i was looking at the hand positioning it just looked flawed. Why would i have such a small device so far away from me. it needs to be optimized for thumb typing, touch typing on such a small device just wont work well. thats why you dont see 7 inch eepcs anymore. the formfactor was not very good.

last but not least, it obviously needs to be cheap but its not worth it being cheap shit. Add value to it and make it easy to buy. Id pay upto $600 for the specs listed above, make it an interesting device, interesting styling. it simply being the guts of the win but with a bigger screen is not appealing at all.

MJPIA

« Reply #73 on: January 09, 2017, 12:28:07 am »
Well it was briefly mentioned in this thread but over on Tieba they are heavily touting Ubuntu on it more than anything else.
This is the world's first UMPC to support Ubuntu 16.04 LTS system!
This has almost deviated from the scope of the UMPC bar UMPC most models feature is to allow you to use handheld and typing.This stuff can only be used on the table and the same as the pen, at best close to the previous six or seven inches Of the Internet.

Pantsugrd :  now on the market cheap 8300 small walled version is also very much about three hundred five hundred will be able to engage in basic units plus a Bluetooth keyboard holster can achieve the same effect and because of the lack of joystick and mode of operation of this product should be. Few people will be used to play the game, then use the price difference of 8700, then the price is very low if the price is not low if the GPD I am afraid that the competitiveness of worrying.
2017-1-8 00:17 Reply

Guerrillas sprayer :  Reply Pantsugrd : The main Linux users! First, the system open source, followed by open source software, gcc, gdb, emacs and other programming software can provide a good programming environment, install Chrome can also support Andriod games.
2017-1-8 00:26 Reply

Pantsugrd :  Reply guerrillas sprayer : there will be a game console launch it?
2017-1-8 00:40 Reply

Guerrillas sprayer :  Reply Pantsugrd : not going out, but do not rule out this keyboard will shrink modified handle.
2017-1-8 02:21
Guerrillas sprayer :  there are differences, first of all this product for geeks, Linux enthusiasts, mobile computing and mild office users. It is very small, very convenient to carry, and solve the input problem. Can replace the mainstream combo laptop and tablet. And then the two do not have portability.
2017-1-8 02:24 Reply

Guerrillas sprayer :  Then, based on improved WIN program before, the higher its program maturity, which means it does not WIN listed at the beginning of so many problems.
2017-1-8 02:26 Reply

Punish me :  reply guerrillas sprayer: I'm talking about board and win .... typo
2017-1-8 02:28 Reply

Guerrillas sprayer :  And the heat, to brass heat, heat output of large diameter pipeline, a new fan.
2017-1-8 02:29 Reply

Guerrillas sprayer :  plus-one color aluminum CNC shell, appearance comparable MacBook Air. With the configuration, the performance and cost-effective certainly beyond the Surface 3.
Guerrillas sprayer :  Reply bulging LF : That is quite! However, if the joystick, then the internal structure is equal to tear down again. But we do not want the name of WIN 2 in this mold based on the change, it will be buyers scolded. Coupled with the default resolution of 1920 * 1080, if you use it to play games, performance is certainly not as good as WIN.
2017-1-8 02:42 Reply

Bulging LF :  Reply guerrillas sprayer: This mold is win2 generations, then really good. , A large number of people waiting for a generation of it
2017-1-8 02:50 Reply

Guerrillas sprayer :  Reply bulging LF : the WIN 2 will use a higher performance processor, rather than take Z8700 put forward such WIN Max, is expected to have to wait for next year
Is because gpd win with joystick button, only to attract me, you out of a play this easy, who recognize you this brand

Guerrillas sprayer :  this does not matter, there is little notebook with Ubuntu system, not to mention such a small notebook Ubuntu, this product is definitely a geek circles and Linux users favorite, of course, we also offer Windows 10 firmware.
Guerrillas sprayer :  will support Linux, the preferred 64-bit Ubuntu 16.04 LTS, because mainstream desktop notebook, laptop or tablet combo rarely Linux support, but such a small notebook around the world were in developing our company. I have installed Windows in VMware with Ubuntu 14.10 LTS, running very smooth, mainly due to the speed of eMMC, plus Ubuntu itself on the memory requirements of Windows 10 is not high.
2017-1-8 02:47 Reply

andygraf :  I was playing when GPD WIN sometimes want one-hand operation right mouse buttons, but GPD WIN can not do, and I feel the touch panel operation accurate positioning, speed may also be trying to control their own fingers glide speed, feel very free . You can also click on my hands, I personally feel that get hold of the touchpad very good.
2017-1-8 02:47 Reply

Guerrillas sprayer :  If fusion handles, which became one of the handheld. But if you do not use a higher performance processor, the player is not interested.
2017-1-8 02:48 Reply

Guerrillas sprayer :  Reply andygraf : In addition, there are Steam client for Ubuntu developers, since the game is not entirely dependent on Steam handle keyboard can operate. So, do not worry about missing the handle can not play the game.
2017-1-8 02:51 Reply

andygraf :  Reply andygraf : wrong, double-click
Rather than a Windows device with the option of using Ubuntu this seems to be a Ubuntu device with the option of using Windows.

zdanee

« Reply #74 on: January 09, 2017, 12:58:38 am »
Here is what I am looking for in a netbook now a days:
  • atom n4200 or core m3 apu
  • 8gb ddr4
  • 64GB msata or M.2 NVME
  • 1080p oled/ips
  • 4g lte
  • wifi ac
  • 2x usb 3 type-c
  • 8 hour battery (large battery)
  • finger print sensor
  • thumb type keyboard
  • upto $599 price

if its just a netbook then us american can just go to bestbuy and buy an
https://www.amazon.com/C100PA-DB02-10-1-inch-Chromebook-1-8GHz-Operation/dp/B00ZS4HK0Q/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1483912774&sr=8-2&keywords=asus+chromebook+10

or the legion of uber cheap netbooks from reputable brands to buy from. so if the pocket is just a slightly smaller netbook from a chinese brand that doesnt have much western presence outside of the niche -read the win- not sure why i would buy it. I am interested in netbooks and umpcs but for me to buy such a product from you guys at GPD its gotta be special.

let me go over the specs and my ideas. firstly the idea of buying a netbook with an old apu like the z8700 is not very interesting. the new apollo lake atoms or core m3 are great options and offer tonnes of performance in line with contemporary laptops.

8gb ram is the minimum, that allows easy multitasking and browsing with many tabs open. ideally it has to be ddr4 for marketing reasons. I wont buy another ddr3 mobile after my win, ddr3 is old and i hate the idea of old tech.

64GB is an adequate amount of storage for a handheld device as long as it have sd card storage, however it has to be fast storage like msata or nvme. dont want to deal with emmc, it slow garbage for a netbook class device.

the rest of the specs are just differentiation, oled display, 4g lte, finger print sensor are optional specs that would add alot of value to such a handheld device .

it needs to have killer battery life, it needs to last an entire day with wireless. so if it needs to be slightly thicker , so be it.

when i was looking at the hand positioning it just looked flawed. Why would i have such a small device so far away from me. it needs to be optimized for thumb typing, touch typing on such a small device just wont work well. thats why you dont see 7 inch eepcs anymore. the formfactor was not very good.

last but not least, it obviously needs to be cheap but its not worth it being cheap shit. Add value to it and make it easy to buy. Id pay upto $600 for the specs listed above, make it an interesting device, interesting styling. it simply being the guts of the win but with a bigger screen is not appealing at all.

You are writing about a niche market in a niche category. Nobody will make that system you just described, because very few people would buy it.

The Apollo Lake chipset is not meant for tablets. Intel gave up on that idea. It's meant for embedded systems or full sized notebooks. For starters, the N4200 has a TDP of 10W, that's >200% more than the Z8700. It also requires 12V power supply, whereas the z8700 was good with 5V (that's why you can charge the Win from a regular mobilephone powerbank). It also only supports LPDDR3 RAM, in dual-channel configuration, a maximum of 8GB, so DDR4 is out the window. It does have a better GPU by enabling more Execution Units, but at the core it's the same GPU.

The Core m3 7y30 would be a better choice, it has a similar TDP that the Z8700 has (4.5W), a much higher single-thread performance (which is most important for games) and a better GPU. It also supports DDR3 only, but the maximum of 16GB. Problem is: it costs $280 whereas the Z8700 was $37. It's twice as fast, but 750% more expensive.

While 8GB RAM is good, it's note essential. Not unless you plan to use this as your only computer. You won't use productivity applications on this, who would want to edit movies/sound/pictures on a 7" screen? 4GB is enough that if you are in a pinch and you have absolutely no other option, you can still do some work in Photoshop or Illustrator or Logic. For games, 4GB is more than enough. You won't find a game that runs well on an intel z8700 or even an m3 7y30 with integrated graphics but needs 8GB of RAM. You also won't do virtualization, because these low power CPU's don't support it, and again, a 7" handheld is not meant for that. On the other hand for some lightweight web-development or some python scripts this hardware is more than enough, and RAM won't be a bottleneck.

The m.2 SSD would be very good. But if you want to keep the device slim, you'd have to integrate it on the motherboard. An m.2 slot needs at least 3.6mm height, that would take up battery and cooling space and would result in a thicker device for no additional benefit (for most people).

The 1080p resolution is up for debate, but I think Windows 10 would be areal pain on 6" at FHD. You won't notice the difference in games or movies either, it just uses more power, resulting in a slower system, again for no benefit other than saying it's FullHD. As for the OLED, everyone has their preference. While it would look good for sure, it's also way more expensive, and I don't know it you are familiar with the term: Pen-tile matrix, but most OLED's use that arrangement. It's not annoying on a TV, because you sit too far to notice, and it's not annoying on a FHD phone, because it has a higher resolution display on 5-5.5", so again, hard to notice. But at 720p 6" it would be horrible.

LTE is good, but most people have a smartphone with a hotspot capability nowdays. Did you know you can set it up in Android so that it shares the LTE over Bluetooth with a trusted device (like your laptop), so you don't even need to take your phone out to make a hotspot for yourself? And it even uses less battery than sharing over WiFi? Anyhow, I can see why some people might want this.

The Win already has an AC WiFi. Quite good in fact.

2x USB 3.0 Type C? Do you mean changing the USB-A to C? Because if so, it's a horrible idea, that Apple just happened to have with their macbook pro line, and just go and see how bad that turned out. A big reason I like the Win so much is the full sized USB.

8h battery: okay, in what use-case? Gaming? That would need to be 4 times bigger (and heavier) than in the Win. Let's stay reasonable, double the battery the Win has, and you got yourself 9-10h of browsing / movies and 5h of gaming. That should cover a cross-Atlantic flight including the check-in. If you use the Atom CPU, you can top that off from a mobilephone powerbank. If it's an M3 7y30, then tough luck.

I don't really see what you use-case would be with the device you described, but it would cost a whole lot more than $600, the CPU, screen, RAM and the m.2 SSD would cost just as much, and you are yet to design a mainboard, a housing, a battery, etc. I'm thinking about $1000 would cover the initial run, but only if there are a lot of preorders. You can't make only 200 motherboards, you need to make 1000-5000 to bring down the costs to a reasonable level.

I didn't meant to chew you out, but if you want a powerful portable gaming machine with AAA titles, I think you are better off waiting for the Nintendo Switch than waiting for a miracle PC to happen. Cheaper too.
Cube i7 Stylus + GPD Win

Saber

« Reply #75 on: January 09, 2017, 01:05:10 am »
Okay, here's my subtle modification of the official most current layout for the "Pocket" UMPC:

Things I like:
1. Delete and Backspace are adjacent.
2. Has Volume and Brightness controls.
3. F1-F12 are traditionally placed.
4. Tab is about where it should be.

zdanee

« Reply #76 on: January 09, 2017, 01:21:58 am »
Okay, here's my subtle modification of the official most current layout for the "Pocket" UMPC:

Things I like:
1. Delete and Backspace are adjacent.
2. Has Volume and Brightness controls.
3. F1-F12 are traditionally placed.
4. Tab is about where it should be.

Wow, much better! A few notes: since you already got F1..12 covered, how about the dedicated volume keys has a secondary function of brightness (with Fn), then you can move the PrtScn up to the top row. I'd also resize the left Fn key to full sized, and make the Windows key smaller. Then move the right-Alt in the place of the ["'] the [:;] and the ["'] can be next to each other next to the space, and right Ctrl can be an Fn function to the Alt key.

Cube i7 Stylus + GPD Win

kendyzhu777

« Reply #77 on: January 09, 2017, 09:36:57 am »
Thanks so much for your kind recommendations.
We will adjust the keyboard layout soon.Once get update new,I will share with you all.
And here is some picture of GPD Pocket prototype more~

kendyzhu777

« Reply #78 on: January 09, 2017, 09:38:57 am »
GPD Pocket prototype with Display

Jutleys

• Retrogamers97-90
« Reply #79 on: January 09, 2017, 09:47:28 am »
GPD Pocket prototype with Display
Can us loyal buyers of the gpd win get a discount price for this pocket device? that would be great and i really think 8gb ram is a must

Post a new topic