Author Topic: Replacement Battery for GPD Win 1  (Read 4898 times)

punkguy0017 (OP)

Replacement Battery for GPD Win 1
« on: January 14, 2019, 04:01:01 pm »
decided tonuse my win today fully charged and after a couplenof minutes it turnsnoff on me. where can i get a replacement battery from

xdplus fanatic-oopsy

Re: Replacement Battery for GPD Win 1
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2019, 05:26:12 pm »
I sell them over at my shop below.

www.dreamesper.com

If you have any questions, be sure to let me know or PM me

MJPIA

« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2019, 07:26:53 pm »

ElPoco

« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2019, 11:26:52 am »
If you're in Europe, GPD can send one to you, but it'll cost you 60 dollars with the shipping costs. Additional batteries cost 25 dollars so if you find people for a group order, you can lower the shipping cost.

You can also try looking for alternate batteries on Aliexpress. They'll be cheaper, including shipping, but they're likely to be of lower quality. Some people tried the "Liter" batteries, but they seem to be having lower capacity (less uptime) and, more problematically, voltage issues (meaning your WIN might switch off when load is too heavy for the battery, especially when the battery isn't fully charged).

xdplus fanatic-oopsy

« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2019, 03:59:07 pm »
Hi everyone. Just letting others know that I currently have some win1 replacement batteries, BRAND NEW, in-stock. From a business perspective, this will be THE FINAL STOCK that my shop is going to receive as the win2 release has been in full-throttle for over a year now.

Price: $40usd + domestic shipping

Due to mailing restrictions, I will no longer be able to ship lithium cell batteries internationally. Apologies for the inconvenience.

If there is anyone that still has a GPD WIN1, I urge you to consider your backup battery options as these, once again, will be THE FINAL STOCK my shop will offer.

Thank you for your understanding as well.

xdplus fanatic-oopsy

« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2019, 07:44:58 pm »
SOLD OUT.

Smoker1

« Reply #6 on: August 03, 2019, 08:49:12 pm »
Where are GPD Win 2 Batteries? Absolutely none on Ebay.

MartiusR

« Reply #7 on: November 03, 2019, 11:37:16 am »
They're still available on DragonBox:
https://www.dragonbox.de/en/spare-parts-tools/replacement-batteries/gpd-win-2-replacement-battery

It's also offering service with both battery and replacing it (requires sending to DB your device):
https://www.dragonbox.de/en/repair-mod-services/after-warranty-repairs/gpd-win-2-battery-replacement

PS. If someone is interesting, DragonBox sells also batteries to GPD Win 1:
https://www.dragonbox.de/en/spare-parts-tools/replacement-batteries/gpd-win-replacement-battery-other-stuff

I was recently forced to change battery in mine, and so far it's working absolutely fine.

Disclaimer - shop's location is in Germany, so I guess that this option is most suitable for european customers (in terms of shipping cost).
« Last Edit: November 03, 2019, 11:39:57 am by MartiusR »

Post a new topic
Post a new topic