• HomeBoards
  • RulesRules
  • HelpHelp
  • WikiWiki
  • Donate

Author Topic: Replacement battery for GPD POCKET  (Read 3422 times)

xdplus fanatic-oopsy (OP)

• * AKA Dreamesper
Replacement battery for GPD POCKET
« on: March 31, 2019, 08:17:16 pm »
Hi everyone. Due to popular demand, I have decided to allow orders to be taken once again for GPD POCKET batteries. Orders can be placed on-site at https://dreamesper.com/shop/gpd-pocket-official-battery-replacement/

If anyone has any questions, feel free to let me know OR send me a PM. I will do my best to reply as quickly as possible.

Thanks.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2019, 06:41:11 pm by dreamesper »

michael.d.mccool

Re: Replacement battery for GPD POCKET
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2019, 02:55:53 pm »
Thanks for doing this, I have to replace my battery as my old one swelled up, and I just ordered one.  However... do you have any instructions on how to do the replacement, specifically how to remove the old battery?  It seems to be taped down pretty firmly.  I have heard using a heat gun or hair dryer might be used to soften the glue, but I don?t want to damage anything else.  What do you suggest?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

kilobyte

« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2019, 08:27:31 pm »
Hi Jenova,

a customer handed me a GPD Pocket (not Pocket 2) a couple of weeks ago with a swelled battery, so I?ll need to search for a replacement.
A customer support case (via WhatsApp) answered promptly, but told me that they didn?t have any replacement batteries in stock, nor would they ever get one again.

The "dreamesper.com" link you posted claims that replacement batteries are out of stock. So I wonder, is there any chance that there may be a replacement battery available any time soon?

Thanks and kind regards,
Kilobyte

xdplus fanatic-oopsy (OP)

• * AKA Dreamesper
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2019, 05:29:33 pm »
@kilobyte

Responded a moment ago via PM.

Post a new topic
Post a new topic