Author Topic: Problem Mouse Mod - Impossible to use left trigger and the Dpad (WASD)  (Read 1240 times)

Faust (OP)

Hello,

I encountered a Huge problem in mouse mod, it's not possible to use the D-pad (WASD) and the left triggers (Mouse Clic) in the same time.

I tried several games (Action RPG: Severance, FPS: Unreal Tournament 99), every time I try to use the left triggers while using the D-pad, the left triggers don't work, when I only use the left triggers it work.

I don't understand because it works with the right triggers while I use the D-pad, and this problem occurs only in mouse mod. Anyone else has the same problem?

I really hope they will fix all this kind of software problem, it's really a pain in the ass.

shinkamui

Re: Problem Mouse Mod - Impossible to use left trigger and the Dpad (WASD)
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2016, 06:59:44 pm »
Their mouse mode implementation is just a complete disaster, it needs to be scrapped completely and redone.  I stopped using it after the first day when i realized they were duping buttons for no reason, and created that horrid layout.  Controller companion + tape over the mode switch for the win.

brushpicks11

« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2016, 07:24:24 pm »
Yes I recommend pinnacle it's outstanding as a joytokey alternative. It's 6$ though which I found a great deal for how easy it is to use and how many profiles they have.

I wish GPD would create a simplistic software that allowed us to remap the mouse mode so I could use the damn dpad as the arrow keys so I can play rts games easier.

skelton

« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2016, 07:31:05 pm »
To be honest I don't play any game that require mouse or keyboard, so not an issue for me. Have you tried antimicro? It's quite similar to xpadder or joy2key nut maybe it has more oprions to customize mouse options (no idea because I never used it, but you can try....)
Retired

Faust (OP)

« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2016, 11:09:11 pm »
The thing is what's the point to have mouse mod if we use third company software to play games that requires mouse & keyboard ?

Envoy? de mon 6039Y en utilisant Tapatalk

Post a new topic