• HomeBoards
  • RulesRules
  • HelpHelp
  • WikiWiki
  • Donate

Author Topic: How to get mario kart double dash run a bit more perfectly?  (Read 5866 times)

eragon2890 (OP)

How to get mario kart double dash run a bit more perfectly?
« on: November 09, 2016, 09:54:00 am »
Hello everyone, so I downloaded isshiruka dolphin, put it on dx12, activated speedhacks, dual-core, audio stretching, and 1x resolution, configured controller in xinput mode and started mario kart double dash. Runs fine, def. playable, but at ~45 fps. So a bit slower then it should be (and somehow maybe I am running the ntsc version on accident I think it tries to go up to 60 but I am not sure, that might only be in menu).

Is there some sort of auto frameskip option in dolphin to get it up to 100% instead of 90-95%? Such negligible frameskip wouldn't bother me at all.

Also, is dx12 actually the fastest backend? the others I can choose from are dx9, dx11, opengl, and vulkan.

Re: How to get mario kart double dash run a bit more perfectly?
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2016, 12:38:49 pm »
posting again anybody can help me i didnt try much to fix as i dont know

"I don't know if it's what everyone is taking about crashing

Every steam game ,3D mark , or heavy emulator I use ( dolphin for exemple ) screen goes black yet I Can hear  the sound continues. It's not even hot (70) and only the application is black if I use windowed nose only the windows of the game or emulator or black not my desktop

Any idea ?"

Faust

« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2016, 12:44:52 pm »
Hello everyone, so I downloaded isshiruka dolphin, put it on dx12, activated speedhacks, dual-core, audio stretching, and 1x resolution, configured controller in xinput mode and started mario kart double dash. Runs fine, def. playable, but at ~45 fps. So a bit slower then it should be (and somehow maybe I am running the ntsc version on accident I think it tries to go up to 60 but I am not sure, that might only be in menu).

Is there some sort of auto frameskip option in dolphin to get it up to 100% instead of 90-95%? Such negligible frameskip wouldn't bother me at all.

Also, is dx12 actually the fastest backend? the others I can choose from are dx9, dx11, opengl, and vulkan.
Did you try dolphin Ishiruka version 565?

Try it with this settings:

DX 12

Native resolution

No anti aliasing

No anisotropic

Full async shader compilation

Fast depth calculation

Audio time stretching

Pal version of games (50 hz)
« Last Edit: November 09, 2016, 12:46:49 pm by Faust »

eragon2890 (OP)

« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2016, 12:51:07 pm »

DX 12

Native resolution

No anti aliasing

No anisotropic

Fast depth calculation

Audio time stretching

No, can you post a short link to it? I want to download on the  win (18 different malware on computer do don't want to connect win to it) so a link here would be ideal... XD someone gave me one but it's 23142343 characters long

I did all of these settings though! :D

If you give me link I will report back results :3

Faust

« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2016, 01:00:20 pm »

DX 12

Native resolution

No anti aliasing

No anisotropic

Fast depth calculation

Audio time stretching

No, can you post a short link to it? I want to download on the  win (18 different malware on computer do don't want to connect win to it) so a link here would be ideal... XD someone gave me one but it's 23142343 characters long

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/us15j6yefj3e57g/AABA2qJm-xCzTtH2gVGziG0pa/Ishiiruka.565%28fe45a5a%29.x64.7z?dl

eragon2890 (OP)

« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2016, 01:00:47 pm »

DX 12

Native resolution

No anti aliasing

No anisotropic

Fast depth calculation

Audio time stretching

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/us15j6yefj3e57g/AABA2qJm-xCzTtH2gVGziG0pa/Ishiiruka.565%28fe45a5a%29.x64.7z?dl=0

Arigatou. I will try now :)

Faust

« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2016, 01:13:17 pm »

DX 12

Native resolution

No anti aliasing

No anisotropic

Fast depth calculation

Audio time stretching

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/us15j6yefj3e57g/AABA2qJm-xCzTtH2gVGziG0pa/Ishiiruka.565%28fe45a5a%29.x64.7z?dl=0

Arigatou. I will try now :)
Does the previous link works? Doesn't open properly on my phone.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/us15j6yefj3e57g/AABA2qJm-xCzTtH2gVGziG0pa/Ishiiruka.565(fe45a5a).x64.7z?dl=0

eragon2890 (OP)

« Reply #7 on: November 09, 2016, 01:36:25 pm »
yeah thanks! going to try it now :)

RetroVortex

« Reply #8 on: November 09, 2016, 01:39:03 pm »
Try also setting the cpu clock to 80%.
And run the Isos from other internal memory. SD card is too slow for big Isos.

eragon2890 (OP)

« Reply #9 on: November 09, 2016, 01:51:04 pm »
~57 fps.

good enough to not want to download it again (accidentally deleted it ) to get pal version. Fully playable. Fun! About 10 fps faster then on the newest ishiruka version.

thanks!

Faust

« Reply #10 on: November 09, 2016, 02:05:18 pm »
~57 fps.

good enough to not want to download it again (accidentally deleted it ) to get pal version. Fully playable. Fun! About 10 fps faster then on the newest ishiruka version.

thanks!
Great

Faust

« Reply #11 on: November 09, 2016, 03:10:23 pm »
~57 fps.

thanks!
Would you mind to make a small video of gameplay ?

eragon2890 (OP)

« Reply #12 on: November 09, 2016, 03:17:06 pm »
Not really, but the only videos I can take is with my phone... look like shit :-(
I alsop have no setup to film while I play.. :(

Sorry!

Post a new topic