Author Topic: GPDWIN_Arcade V2 ( Attract Mode ) Fully Optimised.  (Read 24468 times)

edhawk

Re: GPDWIN_Arcade V2 ( Attract Mode ) Fully Optimised.
« Reply #135 on: March 09, 2017, 02:06:48 am »
Where can you download this at please?

gebiter

« Reply #136 on: March 09, 2017, 12:15:23 pm »
@lovemakerz
thank you for the time you spend and the afford you put in this project :)
could you provide me a link (PM) to the full system?

bizziboi

« Reply #137 on: April 06, 2017, 08:04:25 am »
Hi @lovemakerz

This looks amazing!

Any chance you could PM me the links or where to find them?

Thx (o:

romero1011

« Reply #138 on: May 02, 2017, 02:29:37 am »
May I have a download link please?

iStix

« Reply #139 on: May 02, 2017, 07:44:14 am »
Dont know if hyperlinking is allowed to other forums but here is the download:
http://www.open-consoles.com/t10452-gpd-win-arcade

Its a french page though so you have to use google translate or something

EDIT:

https://www.reddit.com/r/gpdwin/comments/5yai6u/windows_10_iso_frontend_emulators_musthave/
English version.
Scroll down past the windows tips.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2017, 08:23:07 am by iStix »

darrybooper

« Reply #140 on: May 13, 2017, 11:06:15 pm »
I'll get a pack on the other open cons site.

1-But when i'll try to add Psx Schmup ... (copy rom + add txt to romlist + gfx adding to the right folder). i get a "?" in the wheel... is there a way to solve this.

2-Is there a way to get a pack fully fonctionnel on Mega or Torrent ?

Thx u very much; GPD is The Best
Darry

OutRun8601

« Reply #141 on: November 18, 2017, 08:22:18 pm »
@lovemakerz I'm late to the party with GPD Win but this looks amazing. Would it be possible for a link to try this?

Thanks.

Dr_Bunsen

« Reply #142 on: December 14, 2017, 10:30:12 pm »
Late to the party too, attract mode is working and I can start up games ok, but I'm having a few problems, hopefully someone can help?

1. Sega consoles such as Master System, Genesis, 32X etc only displays on the left hand half of the screen, the right hand half is black.
2. Gamecube, Dolphin crashes with Dolphin.exe has stopped working.
3. Is there any info on how the controls are mapped for each system, for instance I can't figure out how to insert a coin for Neo Geo or start games once loaded in PC Engine.

My Portable Devices: Game Gear, PSP 3000, Nvidia Shield Portable, GPD Win, Coolboy RS-97, PAP KIII Plus, GCW Zero

Maniac

« Reply #143 on: December 15, 2017, 11:05:43 am »
For #1, you need to change the emulator's renderer or use a wrapper. If you can change the renderer, great. Otherwise, use DGVoodoo2 http://dege.freeweb.hu/.

Dr_Bunsen

« Reply #144 on: December 15, 2017, 06:04:19 pm »
For #1, you need to change the emulator's renderer or use a wrapper. If you can change the renderer, great. Otherwise, use DGVoodoo2 http://dege.freeweb.hu/.

Thanks! I'll try that. I'm surprised the emulator didn't work properly as downloaded within the GPDWIN_Arcade V2 since it was supposed to be optimised for GPD Win. I wondered if there was some setting I had missed on my machine (which is the latest aluminum lid version), since I've been using the Voodoo wrapper for some old pc games that suffer the same issue. As far as I know it's caused by the portrait orientation of the actual screen hardware tripping up the graphics drivers. I'd hoped someone might tell me something about this issue that would be a global fix for both this emulator and all the other old PC game problems I've been band-aiding with Voodoo.

FYI, for anyone else reading this, I found the Dolphin crash is due to DirectX 12. It works fine with DirectX 11. Again, I wonder what's different with my GPD Win than the one that GPDWIN Arcade was programmed for, maybe it's because of Windows 10 updates?!
« Last Edit: December 15, 2017, 06:07:25 pm by Dr_Bunsen »
My Portable Devices: Game Gear, PSP 3000, Nvidia Shield Portable, GPD Win, Coolboy RS-97, PAP KIII Plus, GCW Zero

ICOYAR

« Reply #145 on: December 15, 2017, 08:01:51 pm »
This is not entirely legal. Emulators themselves are, but not any ROMs (unless if you own a physical copy), unless if done with permission, or from an official source.

Too bad there is no real way for this to be 100% legal.

Maniac

« Reply #146 on: December 18, 2017, 01:19:54 pm »

Thanks! I'll try that. I'm surprised the emulator didn't work properly as downloaded within the GPDWIN_Arcade V2 since it was supposed to be optimised for GPD Win. I wondered if there was some setting I had missed on my machine (which is the latest aluminum lid version), since I've been using the Voodoo wrapper for some old pc games that suffer the same issue. As far as I know it's caused by the portrait orientation of the actual screen hardware tripping up the graphics drivers. I'd hoped someone might tell me something about this issue that would be a global fix for both this emulator and all the other old PC game problems I've been band-aiding with Voodoo.

FYI, for anyone else reading this, I found the Dolphin crash is due to DirectX 12. It works fine with DirectX 11. Again, I wonder what's different with my GPD Win than the one that GPDWIN Arcade was programmed for, maybe it's because of Windows 10 updates?!

Probably because this was made for the Anniversary update, which didn't have the black bar issue.

Maniac

« Reply #147 on: December 18, 2017, 01:20:08 pm »
This is not entirely legal. Emulators themselves are, but not any ROMs (unless if you own a physical copy), unless if done with permission, or from an official source.

Too bad there is no real way for this to be 100% legal.

He could make it legal if he didn't include the roms.

Vlaphor

« Reply #148 on: February 11, 2018, 12:18:27 am »
Just wanted to say that this looks awesome...

and that hopefully it's not too late to ask for a link as well.  Thank you.

Edit:  I managed to download it afterall, but I have a few questions. 

How do I add games, and where do I find the images for them?

Editing once again.  I've gotten the Sega CD games working, and I've managed to add games, but I'm still curious about adding images for games.  Right now, I only have rectangles with question marks in them for the new games.

Thanks again.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2018, 01:56:37 pm by Vlaphor »

Post a new topic