can you answer the following points? (may be so useful if you post on indiegogo page)
- The device will have a switch/button for switch between DInput and XInput modes?
- When you're on Mouse mode, the rest of gamepad will be disabled?
- There will be a switch for enable/disable the keyboard? this is very important in my opinion, because disabling the keyboard you can avoid accidental pressings on the keyboard when playing
- When the device is in Mouse mode, maybe the left stick act as the wheel (up and down), and R2 may be the center button.
- Will be so useful for gaming experience, if the wifi is 5ghz (dual channel). a portable device like this become ideal for streaming experience, and dual-channel is the best way to get this. with dual-channel you can play at 1080p/60fps without problems.
Yes, the screen is 720p, but if you play with the device plugged to a TV, you can get 1080p via HDMI
- Maybe useful if the device have a switch/button (hardware or software) for disable the built in gamepad.
Situation: if i want to play with the device plugged to TV (as desktop gaming console/PC), and connect a bluetooth gamepad, most probably the first gamepad recognized on the system is the built in gampead. This will cause some problems on many games, because they don?t have a way to select which gamepad you want to use for playing, and use directly the first one that is connected to the system
For this reason, i think is a good implementation some sort of button (maybe via software) for easy "enable/disable" (or plug and unplug) the builtin gamepad, for allow other gamepads become the first recognized by the system.
- Suggestion based on GPD-XD device. May be the gravity sensor can be located on the screen section of the device?
many times you are playing on GPD-XD, and screen orientation changes because the base of the device is not aligned with the user, but the most natural is thinking that the screen is the pain part that control this behavior.
- May be the device come with two (duplicated) headphones outputs?
Plugging a wired headphone on the current GPD-XD sometimes is a problem, because as my experience, if you're playing on bus/subway/train and there are so much people near, is so easy to the connector get messed by people and, potentially, break the piece.
if GPD-Win come with a second headphone plug located on the front of the device, will be more secure for avoiding this kind of situations, because users can plug their headphones in front and take care of the connector with easy.