Author Topic: GPD WIN 1 | Battery Replacement  (Read 561 times)

ElPoco

Re: GPD WIN 1 | Battery Replacement
« Reply #15 on: October 11, 2018, 09:14:07 am »
That "Liter" replacement battery seems more and more tempting... I think I'll wait for while to get more reports and/or options. Hopefully I still have my trusty Pandora for my portable gaming needs :)

Faust

« Reply #16 on: October 11, 2018, 09:28:49 am »
Thanks for the offer, but this is more expensive than what I've seen in other shops... If you add intercontinental shipping that would probably be more than I'm willing to pay.

Also he will take your money and not send the battery anyway so it's even worse!
Please remain civil and leave speculation out of this thread.
It is not speculation, many people ordered and never received anything, and had to open disputes on PayPal. You want proof?

This is only a few, I can provide much more if needed, and not only from Discord but from Reddit too

https://www.reddit.com/r/gpdwin/comments/98mhyv/dreamesper_has_been_banned/

He even banned me from the discord on which one he is selling his stuff, not because I said anything (I never talked on it) but because I was gathering proof against him and I helped many people from his channel to settled Dreamesper fake promises

Never buy from Dreamesper, this is the best advice I can give
« Last Edit: October 11, 2018, 09:56:11 am by Faust »

lemmywinks

« Reply #17 on: October 11, 2018, 12:11:41 pm »
Please remain civil and leave speculation out of this thread.

That's exactly what I was doing. In the future do not quote me with silly comments unless you're prepared to actually fact check.

Thanks.
Handhelds:
GPD Win, GPD XD 64gb, Pap KIII-Plus, 3DS XL, DSi XL, GBA SP, GBBC Clone, Gameboy Pocket, PSP Go
PC:
HP Envy M6
Acer 522
Psion 5 & 5MX

omgmog

• * Administrator
  • Doesn't sleep.
    • omgmog.net
« Reply #18 on: October 11, 2018, 12:43:30 pm »
The forum has rules, and if you don't follow them you will be warned or banned.

If you have a problem with an individual you can address them directly, not as an open discourse.

Keep discussion on topic.

lemmywinks

« Reply #19 on: October 11, 2018, 12:43:58 pm »
It doesn't say that when I look, maybe they made him a moderator and then quickly rescinded it when they realised everybody knows he scams people out of money. The moderation on this site does seem to really like him for some reason, maybe they have an affinity for theives and scammers? Would explain the GCW connection, that guy was protected for a long time on here too. Alternatively maybe the moderation team just don't spend any time posting here and therefore don't actually know any posters?

Dreamesper needs booting, I'm sure we would all prefer an honest community where we are free to discuss things and make safe purchases without his spamming and dodgy dealing. Should have been boted months ago, the only thing that guy can moderate is other people's bank balances.
Handhelds:
GPD Win, GPD XD 64gb, Pap KIII-Plus, 3DS XL, DSi XL, GBA SP, GBBC Clone, Gameboy Pocket, PSP Go
PC:
HP Envy M6
Acer 522
Psion 5 & 5MX

omgmog

• * Administrator
  • Doesn't sleep.
    • omgmog.net
« Reply #20 on: October 11, 2018, 12:45:28 pm »
It doesn't say that when I look, maybe they made him a moderator and then quickly rescinded it when they realised everybody knows he scams people out of money. The moderation on this site does seem to really like him for some reason, maybe they have an affinity for theives and scammers? Would explain the GCW connection, that guy was protected for a long time on here too. Alternatively maybe the moderation team just don't spend any time posting here and therefore don't actually know any posters?

Dreamesper needs booting, I'm sure we would all prefer an honest community where we are free to discuss things and make safe purchases without his spamming and dodgy dealing. Should have been boted months ago, the only thing that guy can moderate is other people's bank balances.

Happy to take this to PM, unfounded speculation is not helpful to anybody.

I'm going to have to lock this thread as it's now completely derailed.