• HomeBoards
  • RulesRules
  • HelpHelp
  • WikiWiki
  • Donate

Author Topic: Dreamesper - GPD License  (Read 1566 times)

Faust (OP)

Dreamesper - GPD License
« on: July 02, 2020, 07:43:45 am »
Hello,

I'm posting here today to inform you that Dreamesper license authorizing him to sell GPD products is coming to its end at the end of July, and won't be renewed.

from GPD CEO Wade:

这个授权是之前给他的授权书  7月份到期了
到期后我们不会再续约

This authorization is a previous authorization letter that expired in July
 We will not renew the contract after expiration.

Because of this matter, I advise people not to order GPD products from him because you would be on your own in case of problems with Dreamesper'shop.

Envoy? de mon G8441 en utilisant Tapatalk
« Last Edit: July 02, 2020, 07:51:02 am by Faust »

lemmywinks

Re: Dreamesper - GPD License
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2020, 09:30:53 am »
Good. He's changed his name on here a few times to try and shake his reputation. Currently using Jenova:
https://boards.dingoonity.org/profile/vetran/

I can remember when he was a good poster back in the A320 days using the name Vetran, shame greed got the better of him.
Handhelds:
GPD Win, GPD XD 64gb, PlayGo, RS-90, 3DS XL, DSi XL, GBA SP, GBBC Clone, Gameboy Pocket c/w screen mod, PSP Go
PC:
Medion Erazer, Toshiba Z20t, Dell Mini 9, Psion 5MX
Tons of other old laptops and tablets.....

xdplus fanatic

« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2021, 03:48:06 am »
 ;D ;D ;D

Hey everyone. Just wanted to pop-in & clarify some things so others out there are NOT confused by Faust or anything he has to say.

FIRST:  It was my decision to refrain from continuing to conduct business with GPD directly prior to the contract expiring in July of 2020.

SECOND:  Faust/Lemmywinks/SONY (banned btw) and/or other users on dingoonity that wish to disrupt this shop's business are, of course, entitled to their own opinion(s). However, they do NOT know any of the facts that were a part of our unique business relationship over the past 4 years behind the scenes so to speak. For that, I wish GPD continued success into the future.

LASTLY:  It was the idea of the dreamesper shop to present black-seraph with the original XDPLUS dev unit about 2 years ago (complimentary of course) to begin work on preparing custom firmware for the entire community to enjoy.

https://www.black-seraph.com/2018/06/26/gpd-xd-development-unit-arrived/

Any and all assistance that transpired from PSYOPS thereafter was upon my discretion from a certain standpoint financially... just to clarify things once again. He did NOT , again, did not pay for the unit in possession that was sent to b-seraph OR pay off the shop so that he can take full credit. He assisted black-seraph with many aspects of the cfw up until its initial release labeled CLEANROM which later developed into LineageOS, etc.

The dev deserves all the engineering accolades from his hard work over the years... dreamesper shop was simply the idea that spawned its follow-through for the GPD XD PLUS. Furthermore, the shop provided the dev with a complimentary unit on its own behalf so that everyone in the community can experience the device's full potential aside from its stock firmware that is offered.

PSYOPS later came on board & raised some partial funding so that he could earn credit for contributing along with his bug-testing for CLEANROM cfw.

As for psyops' own shop, well... i think we can all assume how that got started in the first place...

chao for now everyone!

:o
« Last Edit: January 11, 2021, 05:34:25 am by xdplus fanatic »

PsyOps

• Section Eight
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2021, 03:38:55 pm »
I just don't know what to say.

lemmywinks

« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2021, 09:22:21 pm »
Another name change for the known scammer. Chased off Discord but somehow still allowed to post here despite ripping the community off for years.
Handhelds:
GPD Win, GPD XD 64gb, PlayGo, RS-90, 3DS XL, DSi XL, GBA SP, GBBC Clone, Gameboy Pocket c/w screen mod, PSP Go
PC:
Medion Erazer, Toshiba Z20t, Dell Mini 9, Psion 5MX
Tons of other old laptops and tablets.....

Post a new topic