- CoreM: I don't know if it is technically possible and only a matter of cost, but I would gladly pay more for a CoreM SOC.
- 8 GB of RAM, if possible 128 GB of storage.
- Full sized SD card slot, and if possible 2 slots, just like on the Pandora / Pyra.
Full SDs are cheaper, faster, have more storage and 2 slots will give a lot of storage, much needed for a Windows PC!
- OFN (optical finger navigation) and actual dedicated mouse buttons, just like on the Viliv N5, which will remove the need to switch between XInput and Mouse mode.
- Quality stereo speakers!
- Better quality control :3
- Please keep the same size (5.5" to 6") and 720p resolution, or even better: 800p (1280x800 px).
More isn't needed for a device this small and will just make the Windows experience a pain, and will slow down the device.
- Maybe you should consider making 2 editions: A standard with an Atom SOC, and a premium with the best CoreM SOC, or you could make the GPD Win 2 a premium device, and still sell the GPD Win 1 at a lower entry price.