• HomeBoards
  • RulesRules
  • HelpHelp
  • WikiWiki
  • Donate

Author Topic: Crowdfunding Start!🥳😍  (Read 2135 times)

kendyzhu777 (OP)

Crowdfunding Start!🥳😍
« on: May 18, 2020, 03:06:01 am »
Start!🥳😍

The All in one PC GAMING CONSOLE.

Shipment will starts just after campaign finished.

https://igg.me/at/gpdwinmax

Nintendo

Re: Crowdfunding Start!🥳😍
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2020, 12:42:34 pm »
No one cares here!

IBJamon

« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2020, 03:27:15 pm »
Wow it's been so long since I've logged in here.

Congrats on the successful campaign!

MartiusR

« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2020, 02:03:20 am »
It seems to be quite impressive device, but also expensive.

It's a shame that GPD after GPD Win 1 completely abandoned this price tier and went very high with GPD Win 2 (and now with GPD Win Max). I really liked the fact that first GPD could be bought at the price (approximately, depending on the shop and discounts) of Nintendo Switch, and IMO it was much, much better option than so highly praised by US Switch. Plus the price tier which could be considered as "maximum" for mobile device for gaming, affordable for wider audience. Well, ok, "relatively" affordable, but still, definitelly much more affordable.

Price of Win 2 (and now Win Max)? It's only for passionates with well stuffed wallets.  There are rather no chances to make it a popular alternative for other gaming handhelds. A shame, in my opinion, because I personally think that I've never found any more satisfactory handheld than GPD Win (mostly due to impressive games library on Windows).

I've bought GPD Win 2 some time ago with splitted payment, but I doubt that I'm going to decide on GPD Win Max.

Alien Grey

« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2020, 09:15:51 am »
Agree with you MartiusR.

The only reason I own a GPD Win 2 is because I was offered a good deal for a second hand GPD Win 2. Not sure if I'm ever going to own a GPD Win Max. I don't care if it has better performance because I only use it for retro gaming.

My only complaint about the GPD Win is the battery issue. That's also my only complaint about the GPD Win 2 so I don't see any reason to upgrade it.
Dingoo A-380 CFW V2.11.09 "RetroDD" - 2 x SanDisk SDHC 32GB Class 10 MicroSD Inside - 2 x Dingoo F-16 Wireless Game Controller

Post a new topic