Author Topic: Benchmark of the N4100 used in the GPD Micro PC vs the Z8750 in the Win1/Pocket  (Read 456 times)

MJPIA (OP)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FIyZ8VGuYh0&feature=youtu.be
I was going to do this test on my Win but the storage died on mine so I substituted my Pocket instead since both use the same CPU.
It doesn't have built in controls like the Win does but in benchmarks the Micro PC manages to perform better than the Z8750 so for people who wanted a replacement for the Win but really didn't want to pay more than $300 for one this might be a suitable device for gaming.
While I'm not really taking requests for running certain apps yet as I'm doing some benchmarks and preparing some tests of the serial port I've had my Micro PC prototype for a day now so if anyone has any questions about it you can find me on the GPD discord or just ask here.

skelton

The lack of gaming controls included IS the biggest issue. I suggested gpd a win 2 lite (so to speak) as an entry level to replace win 1, but they didn't see the point. A win at 300 with that n4100 or celeron Y could have some space i think.
Retired

redlemon

The lack of gaming controls included IS the biggest issue. I suggested gpd a win 2 lite (so to speak) as an entry level to replace win 1, but they didn't see the point. A win at 300 with that n4100 or celeron Y could have some space i think.
It would appeal to me. I have a win 1 but they're all ticking time bombs. The win 2 is too expensive for what I would be using it for.

lemmywinks

Yeah don't get me wrong I love my original Win but the newer design for less money would be an instant purchase for me. Can't really justify spending the full price of the Win 2 when I only want to play basic games on it which will run fine on the older model.
Handhelds:
GPD Win, GPD XD 64gb, Pap KIII-Plus, RS-97, RS-90, New Bittboy, 3DS XL, DSi XL, GBA SP, GBBC Clone, Gameboy Pocket, PSP Go,
PC:
HP Envy M6, Acer 522, Dell Mini 9
Psion 5 & 5MX
Tons of other old laptops and tablets.....

Post a new topic
Post a new topic