• HomeBoards
  • RulesRules
  • HelpHelp
  • WikiWiki
  • Donate

Author Topic: Set CPU refuses to apply profiles.  (Read 622 times)

CRaul87 (OP)

Set CPU refuses to apply profiles.
« on: March 23, 2018, 09:18:44 am »
So I'm on the 1.8 Legacy ROM and I'm having trouble making Set CPU apply any profiles besides the default that has no conditions and 0 priority just to indicate when you are at base lvl and battery level related profiles.

Besides these 2, no other app based profiles work... not for Chrome, not for ePSXe... even at 100 priority with just one condition -> the desired app... Set CPU will not switch to that profile, it won't show any notification although I checked the box for one and performance will not change either.

I'm at a loss, I've looked at all the guides I could find but it eludes me on how I can get these app based profiles to work:(

Skelton-retired

Re: Set CPU refuses to apply profiles.
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2018, 02:26:25 pm »
Make sure you granted root permission to the app. Also , I suggest kerneladiutor. It's the one that works best with rockchip kernels.
Retired

CRaul87 (OP)

« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2018, 05:31:55 pm »
Yes, I got kernel auditor now, trying to figure out how to make tasker work with it, it's a bit fidly:P

PsyOps

• Section Eight
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2018, 06:14:31 pm »
yeh and tasker is a beast with tons of ways to mod. I managed to put the profile toggles on the notification bar but haven't gotten around to making the tut yet.

CRaul87 (OP)

« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2018, 06:26:00 pm »
OK, I finally got it to work:)

PsyOps

• Section Eight
« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2018, 07:05:29 pm »
woooo gratz