Author Topic: GPD XD units up for preorder!  (Read 15898 times)

dreamesper (OP)

• Dreamesper
Re: GPD XD units up for preorder!
« Reply #100 on: December 19, 2017, 11:00:23 am »
According to my records, everyone has been refunded... only say about 2-3 still are awaiting final refunds. As most are aware, the GCW ZERO fiasco was NOT my fault or RETRO GAMING FANATIC's.

Anyways, I will begin taking preorders with or without some users' consent here. Thanks.

lemmywinks

« Reply #101 on: December 19, 2017, 11:57:02 am »
Zwiebeljack9000 and Mountainmohawk are still waiting for refunds on this forum. A few others had to resort to other means (paypal claims and chargebacks) as they were ignored. Can you refund those two guys today to clear this up? If not, why not?

The GCW situation was entirely your fault, everybody is aware of this, you took the money without ever placing an order for stock, spent the money then couldn't issue refunds. If the GCWs had become available then you wouldn't have been able to order them either because you had no money.
Handhelds:
GPD Win, GPD XD 64gb, Pap KIII-Plus, RS-97, RS-90, New Bittboy, 3DS XL, DSi XL, GBA SP, GBBC Clone, Gameboy Pocket, PSP Go,
PC:
HP Envy M6, Acer 522, Dell Mini 9
Psion 5 & 5MX
Tons of other old laptops and tablets.....

dreamesper (OP)

• Dreamesper
« Reply #102 on: December 19, 2017, 12:20:25 pm »
I'm not going to be like some others on here starting/instigating a flame war here... against forum rules. Everyone is entitled to their opinion. To sum up though, GCW never had any intention of delivering according to my hunch... they are the ones responsible for no one receiving their units.

Also, when I was about to place the order for stock, Josh (I assume Barwick's kid) flagrantly & beligerently threw harsh words my way when I had yet to reach the 100 unit allocation preorder just before FANATIC stole my retro shop idea & cloned my business overnight.

Furthermore, if you don't like what happened, again that's your opinion. Buy somewhere else.

Aeter

« Reply #103 on: December 19, 2017, 12:51:49 pm »
Dreamesper is like a cancer, he doesn't go away and just continues scamming people!
DO NOT BUY FROM HIM! HE IS A THIEF!
I hope mods get active and start banning his ass from here.
Dreamesper please don't bother to respond, every answer give is just more lies and bullshit, please just cease your scam bureau and leave the forums. No one here trusts you or likes you, because no one likes scamming thieves.
Just piss off!
~cucullus non facit monachum~

lemmywinks

« Reply #104 on: December 19, 2017, 12:57:20 pm »
You never placed an order though whereas Fanatic did, you have no contract or dealings with GCW other than a few emails. Fanatic sent money to GCW (big mistake) and still offers refunds to his buyers despite their money being stolen by GCW. You took money, never spent it on the product it was intended for and then refused to give it back. This isn't flaming or even my opinion, just facts.

Btw the idea of an online retro store which sells emulation handhelds wasn't yours to begin with, see Funstock, Gameseek, PureWickedAU, Dragonbox and the numerous others which have surfaced over the past few years. Nobody cloned "your" business, ask Justin - he was ripping those guys off years ago in exactly the same way he scammed Fanatic. They were really nice honest guys too.

Lessons to be learned here:
Don't invest time/effort/money/reputation in a dead product from dishonest people.
Don't spend preorder cash before you have the product unless you have backup funds.
Don't lie and make poor excuses, nobody is dumb enough to fall for it.

Your customers not getting refunds is on you, it has nothing to do with GCW.

Those two guys I mentioned, Zwiebeljack9000 and Mountainmohawk. Are you refunding them today? If not why not?
Handhelds:
GPD Win, GPD XD 64gb, Pap KIII-Plus, RS-97, RS-90, New Bittboy, 3DS XL, DSi XL, GBA SP, GBBC Clone, Gameboy Pocket, PSP Go,
PC:
Psion 5 & 5MX

dreamesper (OP)

• Dreamesper
« Reply #105 on: December 19, 2017, 03:14:03 pm »
I get it.

Those two customers will be receiving refunds within 2-3 weeks's time. The details of the refunds, however, are none of your concern.

I will email both on my own & disclose new information pertaining to their refunds.

Faust

« Reply #106 on: December 19, 2017, 07:26:24 pm »
Should we talk about your website page on facebook on which one many people were complaining? It seems that this page no longer exists.

I never ordered anything from your shop but I carefully investigated, nothing good came from it.

I would personally recommend Belchine, Dragonbox (more expensive) or microcomputer.es instead of dreamsper.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2017, 07:31:34 pm by Faust »

dreamesper (OP)

• Dreamesper
« Reply #107 on: December 19, 2017, 07:46:25 pm »
hey Faust... yes, I'm the process of updating my FB/TW pages with new information regarding upcoming GPD preorders soon... by week's end.

Be sure to visit my site also at dreamesper.com by week's end to see what's available to order.

Ty for your interest!

;D

ker

« Reply #108 on: December 19, 2017, 11:54:22 pm »
I can imagine someone in this forum making a preorder to this guy...

Enviado desde mi SM-G950F mediante Tapatalk

SONY

• !
« Reply #109 on: December 20, 2017, 04:57:45 am »
hey Faust... yes, I'm the process of updating my FB/TW pages with new information regarding upcoming GPD preorders soon... by week's end.

Be sure to visit my site also at dreamesper.com by week's end to see what's available to order.

Ty for your interest!

;D

Nintendo Switch w/ipega PG-9083

SONY PS3 Super Slim
SONY PS4 Slim
SONY PS4 Pro

ALLDOCUBE Mix Plus w/ ipega PG-9023

Apple iPad pro 2019 w/Gamevice (pending)

dreamesper (OP)

• Dreamesper
« Reply #110 on: December 20, 2017, 05:10:05 am »
lol

Meanthord

« Reply #111 on: December 21, 2017, 09:43:44 pm »
According to my records, everyone has been refunded... only say about 2-3 still are awaiting final refunds.

To hell with such thieves and liars, do not buy anything from him unless you want to lose money. Why moderators have not yet banned this thief? :(

lemmywinks

« Reply #112 on: December 21, 2017, 10:04:33 pm »
I don't think this site has active moderation, zear hasn't logged in for months. Are there any other mods?
Handhelds:
PC:
Psion 5 & 5MX

skelton

« Reply #113 on: December 21, 2017, 10:46:54 pm »
Harteex and Surkow I think, or omgmog. These subforum should need a moderator.
Retired

Dubbz

« Reply #114 on: December 28, 2017, 02:55:39 pm »
Going to have to back up what the majority of everybody else is saying here.

DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS SELLER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I purchased a GPD from him around the time he was having problems with his GCW pre-orders. He claimed he was about to order the next shipment from GPD within the next 4-5 days from when I paid, around September 12th, and would be shipping them to customers around the 23rd of that month. I heard nothing more and contacted him on the 23rd about it and he had still not even ordered the units from GPD, so I was unable to get the red model I originally ordered through him because it was discontinued by then. I was lenient and gave him more time to get a black model, then contacted him yet again after hearing nothing on September 29th with no reply, then again on October 9th where he very briefly replied about a partial refund but gave no update on the order. Contacted him again on the 11th and 12th, after his profile showed he had logged in both those days so he had to have seen the messages but ignored them because I was asking when my GPD would ship. Finally had to file a complaint through Paypal around the 14th when I found out about the GCW problem and realize he had probably given my money to someone else and hadn't ever even ordered the GPD. Finally got a refund on the 21st of October, all the while he ignored the attempts to message him on here and never replied about the matter in the paypal resolution center.

again,
DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS SELLER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SONY

• !
« Reply #115 on: December 28, 2017, 06:50:06 pm »
DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS SELLER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks mate~
The seller is a thief!!!

SONY PS3 Super Slim
SONY PS4 Slim
SONY PS4 Pro

Zwiebeljack9000

« Reply #116 on: December 30, 2017, 01:40:39 pm »
Hello,
Ok, Dreamesper is posting again.
interesting.....

I have not gotten any refund or substitute by dreamesper so far.
Not even a message or anything.
Our last communication was via email on October 18th.
He excused once again and blamed GCW for all his misery.
That?s all.
And the facebook page is still not working.
When I saw his FB page the last time there were 4 very upset ratings with only one star.
As i said, this incident is going on since march 2017 and I don?t think I will get a refund and I think I am not the only one.
This is all pretty sad and I only hope that dreamesper will not scam more people.
It feels a little strange to see all his new posts like nothing has happened....
Greetings to all and a happy new year.

SONY

• !
« Reply #117 on: December 30, 2017, 11:40:19 pm »
Hello,
Ok, Dreamesper is posting again.
interesting.....

I have not gotten any refund or substitute by dreamesper so far.
Not even a message or anything.
Our last communication was via email on October 18th.
He excused once again and blamed GCW for all his misery.
That?s all.
And the facebook page is still not working.
When I saw his FB page the last time there were 4 very upset ratings with only one star.
As i said, this incident is going on since march 2017 and I don?t think I will get a refund and I think I am not the only one.
This is all pretty sad and I only hope that dreamesper will not scam more people.
It feels a little strange to see all his new posts like nothing has happened....
Greetings to all and a happy new year.

Happy 2017 New Year (have a safe one too) to everyone, except @dreamesper because he's a thief.

SONY PS3 Super Slim
SONY PS4 Slim
SONY PS4 Pro

Post a new topic
Post a new topic