Author Topic: GPD XD Plus preorders at micomputer.com  (Read 3171 times)

Web8bits (OP)

• GPD, JXD and Hyperkin distributor in Spain
GPD XD Plus preorders at micomputer.com
« on: January 08, 2018, 10:46:00 am »
Hi all

We are opening the preorders for the new GPD XD Plus console at micomputer.com, estimated delivery date will be mid February.

PREORDER HERE

NOW included free gifts:

- Oficial GPD black hard case
- miniHDMI to HDMI cable
- Screen Protector
- Earphones
- 4 pcs replacements rubber hat for analog joysticks

Free shipping to Spain. Flat shipping rate, 9,99?, to all European Union.

It will be shipped from our warehouse in Spain, so no customs fees in all European Union.

Regards
« Last Edit: January 18, 2018, 09:03:16 am by Web8bits »

skelton

Re: GPD XD Plus preorders at micomputer.com
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2018, 01:29:39 pm »
"CPU Mediatek MT8176, Hexa Core, 2 x A72 up to 2.1 Ghz., 4 x A53 up to 1.7 Ghz"

My advice is that you put up 1,8 ghz in the 2 x a72, since device in underclocked, so customers know what they but. Of course is GPd fault that they advertise like that, they did the same with old Xd and the 1,8 clock which was not real.

I mean because in Xd plus anyone can see the underclocked just using cpuz or antutu, They didn't try to hide it xD

Retired

Web8bits (OP)

« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2018, 02:15:32 pm »
Done !

As you said, the information is provided directly by GPD and they do the same with the original XD

Thanks my friend

Regards

ruffnutts

« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2018, 07:57:16 pm »
what's the -20euro?

Web8bits (OP)

« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2018, 08:55:32 am »
what's the -20euro?

The price when available will be 219,99?, the special price for preorders are 199,99?, -20?

Regards
« Last Edit: January 10, 2018, 10:18:45 am by Web8bits »

lemmywinks

« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2018, 09:45:03 am »
The price when available will be 209,99?, the special price for preorders are 199,99?, -20?

Regards

-10 Euro?
Handhelds:
GPD Win, GPD XD 64gb, Pap KIII-Plus, 3DS XL, DSi XL, GBA SP, GBBC Clone, Gameboy Pocket, PSP Go
PC:
HP Envy M6
Acer 522
Psion 5 & 5MX

Web8bits (OP)

« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2018, 10:20:01 am »
The price when available will be 209,99?, the special price for preorders are 199,99?, -20?

Regards

-10 Euro?

Sorry, my mistake, the price when available will be 219,99? so now it have a 20? discount

Regards

fofo33

« Reply #7 on: January 12, 2018, 07:01:37 pm »

My advice is that you put up 1,8 ghz in the 2 x a72, since device in underclocked, so customers know what they but. Of course is GPd fault that they advertise like that, they did the same with old Xd and the 1,8 clock which was not real.

I mean because in Xd plus anyone can see the underclocked just using cpuz or antutu, They didn't try to hide it xD

Hey, Skelton, which are the boundaries of the new GPD XD+ in terms of emulation?

It performs properly with the following consoles?

Game cube, PS2, Wii, Xbox or Saturn?

skelton

« Reply #8 on: January 12, 2018, 07:20:26 pm »

Hey, Skelton, which are the boundaries of the new GPD XD+ in terms of emulation?

Saturn mopre or less . Ps2 no way. Gc and Wii are slow (they are only fast in shueld tv or similar), and there is no xbox emulation on Android.
Retired

fofo33

« Reply #9 on: January 13, 2018, 04:35:00 am »

Saturn mopre or less . Ps2 no way. Gc and Wii are slow (they are only fast in shueld tv or similar), and there is no xbox emulation on Android.

Very dissapointing.  :'(

Thanks.

skelton

« Reply #10 on: January 13, 2018, 04:24:16 pm »

Thanks.

Well, what you ask is impossible in android right now, even on Snapdragon 835 devices or shield TV. GC and WII more or less run ok on shieldTV, but not perfect in all games in speed. Win 2 is probably what you are looking for, with no xbox emulator either.
Retired

fofo33

« Reply #11 on: January 13, 2018, 07:54:18 pm »

Thanks.

Well, what you ask is impossible in android right now, even on Snapdragon 835 devices or shield TV. GC and WII more or less run ok on shieldTV, but not perfect in all games in speed. Win 2 is probably what you are looking for, with no xbox emulator either.

Yes, the main problem is the price.

Do you know if there is an analysis of the state-of-the-art of emulation by console of GPD Win 2?

skelton

« Reply #12 on: January 13, 2018, 08:38:28 pm »
Take a look to Phawx channels;
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNpxh2vUm0kZJP_D6C4OMSA

He made some videos of GC and Ps2 for example.
Retired

fofo33

« Reply #13 on: January 13, 2018, 08:55:17 pm »
Take a look to Phawx channels;
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNpxh2vUm0kZJP_D6C4OMSA

He made some videos of GC and Ps2 for example.

Yep, I'm following this guy with high interest!  ;D

Looking at the videos he made, it seems that the emulation of PS2, GC and Wii goes really well. But I don't know if he shows the best or the worst, or if the games he shows are representative of the emulation.

There is a video where he tries to emulate the new Zelda of Swith using CEMU emulator and the lag is huge.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2018, 09:09:53 pm by fofo33 »

skelton

« Reply #14 on: January 13, 2018, 09:06:45 pm »
That is normal. CEMU needs a high end Pc. Even my i7 with nvidia GTX runs CEMU so so... (depending on the game). Expevting CEMU is too much, perhaps a couple of games only will be playable.
Retired