There is a new device that GPD is working on it (Proof of Concept)
This device will be focused on be a "low-cost" alternative.
For this, the original specs are lowered on some features (waiting for confirmation for final specs)
- TFT screen, 1024x600 pixels
- RAM: 1G DDR3
- Wifi: 2.4G (there will be not miracast feautre)
What i can confirm for now:
- cpu, (will be the same as original planned)
- Analog L2 y R2.
- 2 V-Motor
Final specs (waiting confirmation)
- CPU: Rockchip RK-3188 Cortex A9, Quad-Core (28nm)
- GPU: Mali-400MP4 (Quad-Core)
- RAM: 1GB DDR3
- Internal Memory: 8GB Flash
- Screen type: TFT Panel
- Screen size: 1024*600 pixels
- Camera: Front 0.3MPx (for videochat)
- Wifi: 802.11b/g/n *
- Bluetooth: YES
- USB: OTG Enabled
- MicroUSB: OTG Enabled *
- HDMI: MiniHDMI Port
- Wifi: 2.4G
- Battery: 4000mAh *
- 6 buttons panel (Confirmed!)
* waiting confirmation
For how's interested on a 5" alternative, GPD tell me that will release a GPD-G5A
, that is this model (G7), but in 5" size. Check the GPD-G5 thread for more info.
waiting for get specs and more info to posting...