• HomeBoards
  • RulesRules
  • HelpHelp
  • WikiWiki
  • Donate

Author Topic: Dreamesper Question  (Read 3340 times)

Nootboot64 (OP)

Dreamesper Question
« on: June 17, 2019, 02:42:47 pm »
Sorry if this is off topic, but isn't dreamesper a scammer? I'm just wondering because they're still posting advertisements about how they have units to sell/units they've sold.
I thought I heard once about how they were banned from a forum (I don't know which one) for not following through on their transaction.
Has that been resolved or what?

xdplus fanatic

Re: Dreamesper Question
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2019, 03:46:26 pm »
No sir, absolutely not a scammer. Business is running & legit as can be.

I've resolved most of my logistics issues & fulfillments are being taken care of as usual.

ker

« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2019, 03:48:44 pm »
Sorry if this is off topic, but isn't dreamesper a scammer? I'm just wondering because they're still posting advertisements about how they have units to sell/units they've sold.
I thought I heard once about how they were banned from a forum (I don't know which one) for not following through on their transaction.
Has that been resolved or what?
Judge yourself: https://boards.dingoonity.org/gcw-general/gcw-zero-up-for-preorder!/

Enviado desde mi SM-G950F mediante Tapatalk

xdplus fanatic

« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2019, 03:56:36 pm »
The ZERO fiasco was NOT the fault of my business. I acted on good faith for those preorders not knowing the manufacturer (Barwick) would pull out & steal money, etc.

Luckily, I had the insight to pull out of the deal just before wiring money to them... unfortunately, the same cannot be said for RETROGAMINGFANATIC.

My apologies once again for the fiasco.

Nootboot64 (OP)

« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2019, 03:59:35 pm »
It's ok, I just was making sure instead of jumping to conclusions.

PsyOps

• Section Eight
« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2019, 06:02:26 am »
I would not recommend buying from dreamesper. GPD is close to cutting all ties with dreamesper soon.

xdplus fanatic

« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2019, 07:49:19 am »
I would NOT recommend buying or listening to anything Psyops has to say; he is a cloner and just plain jealous. He purposely does NOT have my business listed on this forum OR on the gpdxd subreddit due to the fact that he now sells & modifies GPD product for customers.

Additionally, my business is the very first authorized retailer for GPD in the USA market. GPD is nowhere near 'close to cutting to all ties with dreamesper soon'. He is sorely misinformed.

His moderation on this forum is a joke & only appears to input his opinion(s) once my business name is mentioned.

Faust

« Reply #7 on: June 18, 2019, 08:00:25 am »
@Nootboot64

I would not recommend to listen to dreamesper lies, PsyOps and I tried to help dreamesper to clean his name as much as we could, and you can see in return how he treats him.

Dreamesper is going to be removed from GPD reseller due to lying to customer, sending fake tracking number, just like PayPal cut the business with him because too many customers force refund when he didn't answer them and never provide them their goods.

PsyOps is not the only one who is responsible of dreamesper removal, the whole Gpd discord with several customers cheated by dreamesper asked for his removal because if you list people, customers will think that he is trustworthy, but dreamesper is nothing like honest.

If you ask him about why he don't use PayPal anymore he will tell you lame excuse that are not related to the truth.

He is a shameful person, the only thing you will get with him is a hole in your bank account with empty promises, and at the end you won't received what you paid for.

Every time there is a problem, it is about logistics, and every time he pretend that it is now well organized, until problems happen again.

About the moderation here, they also give him quite a lot of time to clean his mess, and never went against him, you see again how he blame them.

You better be happy not to be banned from this forum dreamesper.

Envoy? de mon G8441 en utilisant Tapatalk
« Last Edit: June 20, 2019, 06:48:42 pm by Faust »

xdplus fanatic

« Reply #8 on: June 18, 2019, 08:16:05 am »
Thank you for your input, @Faust ... I'll be sure to listen to you when I am running my own business.

I hope @Surkow will intervene & simply shut this thread down; nothing but blatant aggravation & non-sense coming from people related to this GCW-ZERO fiasco that was NOT even my fault.

Faust

« Reply #9 on: June 18, 2019, 08:19:14 am »
Thank you for your input, @Faust ... I'll be sure to listen to you when I am running my own business.

I hope @Surkow will intervene & simply shut this thread down; nothing but blatant aggravation & non-sense coming from people related to this GCW-ZERO fiasco that was NOT even my fault.

Maybe you should.

One people talked about GWC fiasco, I'm talking about your current Gpd business that is also an opened lie.

You want proofs? I'm going to give some to you.

https://www.reddit.com/r/gpdxd/comments/8hrhlb/has_anyone_receiped_gpxd_plus_from_dreamesper/
https://www.reddit.com/r/gpdxd/comments/8hrhlb/has_anyone_receiped_gpxd_plus_from_dreamesper/dynayk4
https://www.reddit.com/r/gpdxd/comments/8el57w/looking_for_an_update_on_dreamesper_orders/dymfgqs
https://www.reddit.com/r/gpdwin/comments/73v7wg/has_anybody_that_ordered_from_dreamesper_gotten/dnxrsle

Dreamesper asked a customer that he tried to cheat to write a goody story about him, about his service. Of course this customer didn't. 

I can give more, it is just a tiny part.

« Last Edit: June 18, 2019, 08:37:05 am by Faust »

xdplus fanatic

« Reply #10 on: June 18, 2019, 08:39:12 am »
These posts do nothing but fuel the fact that this thread needs to be shutdown; i'll report this to @Surkow

Thanks!

Faust

« Reply #11 on: June 18, 2019, 08:49:17 am »
Please report to everyone what kind of shameful person you are.

Your only way to hide the truth is to prevent people saying it. You can ask moderation to close this topic in order to save you, but with time other peoples will ask, and we will still be here to answer.

Regarding PsyOps, he is a good fellow that doesn't deserve those bad words from dreamesper, and he is a serious and trustworthy man. He also has been cheated by sweet words, just like I though You would change.

« Last Edit: June 18, 2019, 09:01:13 am by Faust »

xdplus fanatic

« Reply #12 on: June 18, 2019, 08:53:56 am »
Will do!

;D

Nintendo

« Reply #13 on: June 18, 2019, 02:34:51 pm »
One of the saddest things that has come out of this whole ordeal is that we lost one of our brethrens... several months ago @SONY was banned for life, all because he continued to make accusations about @dreamesper being a scammer and thief :(

R.I.P. @SONY

May 1st 2012 ~ 2019

7 years of Dingoonity :(

Faust

« Reply #14 on: June 18, 2019, 06:46:19 pm »
Someone that we will miss much more than a certain person on this forum.

ker

« Reply #15 on: June 19, 2019, 07:58:30 am »
Someone that we will miss much more than a certain person on this forum.

+1000

A nonsense...

Enviado desde mi SM-G950F mediante Tapatalk

Faust

« Reply #16 on: June 20, 2019, 06:30:04 pm »
You are not displayed on Gpd distributor mobile page anymore. Why are you one step away from being booted if all is going good?

Stop to blame people for your mistakes and take your responsibilities.

« Last Edit: June 20, 2019, 06:41:42 pm by Faust »

lemmywinks

« Reply #17 on: June 20, 2019, 06:43:08 pm »
Dreamesper is a known scammer, if you give him any money you are taking a massive risk. The links above speak for themselves and are representative of his customers' experiences.

Obviously he claims otherwise and blames everybody else apart from himself, that's how scammers work.
Handhelds:
GPD Win, GPD XD 64gb, PlayGo, RS-90, 3DS XL, DSi XL, GBA SP, GBBC Clone, Gameboy Pocket c/w screen mod, PSP Go
PC:
Medion Erazer, Toshiba Z20t, Dell Mini 9, Psion 5MX
Tons of other old laptops and tablets.....

Faust

« Reply #18 on: June 20, 2019, 06:45:43 pm »
Dreamesper is a known scammer, if you give him any money you are taking a massive risk. The links above speak for themselves and are representative of his customers' experiences.

Obviously he claims otherwise and blames everybody else apart from himself, that's how scammers work.
Not to mention that he wiped out his website at least one time to remove all the bad comments from his customers that were displayed on his website.

lemmywinks

« Reply #19 on: June 20, 2019, 10:40:43 pm »
Also it's a shame that SONY is gone, he was along term poster and it's ridiculous that he can't post but known scammers can. Is he definitely banned? Can't see anything about it on his profile.
Handhelds:
GPD Win, GPD XD 64gb, PlayGo, RS-90, 3DS XL, DSi XL, GBA SP, GBBC Clone, Gameboy Pocket c/w screen mod, PSP Go
PC:
Medion Erazer, Toshiba Z20t, Dell Mini 9, Psion 5MX
Tons of other old laptops and tablets.....

Post a new topic
Post a new topic