Author Topic: Dreamesper.com Concerns  (Read 6887 times)

dreamesper

• Dreamesper
Re: Dreamesper.com Concerns
« Reply #75 on: April 05, 2018, 02:55:22 am »
I have spoken with Zwiebeljack9000 over PM a few days ago... I apologized and mentioned his refund should come within the next few days... no later than Tuesday afternoon.

Once again, I apologize for the entire situation & truly wish that this ordeal never occurred in the first place.

crazyhorse2352

« Reply #76 on: April 05, 2018, 10:40:36 am »
Wow, this is still going on and you are back ?selling?. I also noticed you got a lot of messages deleted from people warning others about buying from you.

dreamesper

• Dreamesper
« Reply #77 on: April 05, 2018, 10:45:53 am »
yup; gotta love Psyops, gr8 moderator for the Android section of dingoonity... hehe.

:P

wolapk

« Reply #78 on: April 10, 2018, 04:22:05 am »
I pre-ordered from dreamesper and he asked to put it into shipping status right away.  I have been contacting him about status and he has kept me up to date.  Wish I had seen this prior to ordering, but if my device shows up when he says, I'll leave good feedback.  Otherwise, I hope he gets hemrrhoids and anal warts.

DougOnEarth

« Reply #79 on: April 10, 2018, 05:01:37 am »
I pre-ordered from dreamesper and he asked to put it into shipping status right away.  I have been contacting him about status and he has kept me up to date.  Wish I had seen this prior to ordering, but if my device shows up when he says, I'll leave good feedback.  Otherwise, I hope he gets hemrrhoids and anal warts.

Why wish someone harm when they did no wrong to you? If I were you, I would cancel my order as customers like you give shopping a bad name...

wolapk

« Reply #80 on: April 10, 2018, 03:30:35 pm »
Why wish someone harm when they did no wrong to you? If I were you, I would cancel my order as customers like you give shopping a bad name...

A) The assumption here is that he screwed me out of my money and didn't send me my device, so, clearly he DID harm me.

B) I was also being sarcastically sardonic where I am clearly showing I'd be pretty perturbed, but also being obvious with the over the top but not too terrible retribution I wished upon him

Either way, I hope he is a man of his word and all turns out good.

dreamesper

• Dreamesper
« Reply #81 on: April 10, 2018, 04:04:44 pm »
 ;)

DougOnEarth

« Reply #82 on: April 11, 2018, 03:46:19 am »
« Last Edit: April 11, 2018, 03:48:34 am by DougOnEarth »

dreamesper

• Dreamesper
« Reply #83 on: April 11, 2018, 11:15:31 am »
 ::)

fifthcore

« Reply #84 on: May 11, 2018, 04:52:38 am »
I ordered from Dreamesper on April 10th a GPD XP+ for $211 shipped. Site showed it would ship in 1 to 2 weeks. After two weeks I emailed him for an update and got this.

"Good evening. Your XD+ unit will be shipping by Tuesday of next week? apologies for the slight delay. Once I prepare shipment, you will be provided with tracking information to follow delivery."

That Tuesday passed and I got no tracking info. So I emailed again and got this.

"Good morning & thank you for the inquiry. I will be preparing your shipment of the XD+ by Wednesday; once I prepare shipment, I will get back to you with tracking details. Kindly allow just about another week or so to receive your unit? my apologies for the delay & inconvenience caused."

By this point it was May 7th almost one month since I ordered so I asked him to cancel and refund the order and got this response.

"Sure, not a problem? apologies for not getting it out on time."

Didn't get the refund so I asked again and got this

"Sure, Anthony... will do."

Since then I haven't heard from him. It's been 3 days going on 4 and no refund.

Wish I had seen this thread first.

SONY (OP)

• !
« Reply #85 on: May 11, 2018, 05:40:51 am »
Fuck @dreamesper !!! Scamming mofo!!!!!

Nintendo Switch w/ipega PG-9083

SONY PS3 Super Slim
SONY PS4 Slim
SONY PS4 Pro

ALLDOCUBE Mix Plus w/ ipega PG-9023

Apple iPad pro 2019 w/Gamevice (pending)

lemmywinks

« Reply #86 on: May 12, 2018, 08:56:15 pm »
So can we boot this clown and his alts from the forum now? He had a completely undeserved second chance from a moderator (who he is friends with) and is now back to his old tricks.

Instead we get deleted posts that rightly criticise him. No wonder this place is dying and needs to resort to begging for donations, I don't know any other forum where scammers are not only allowed to operate but are openly assisted by the moderators.
Handhelds:
GPD Win, GPD XD 64gb, Pap KIII-Plus, 3DS XL, DSi XL, GBA SP, GBBC Clone, Gameboy Pocket, PSP Go
PC:
HP Envy M6
Acer 522
Psion 5 & 5MX

PsyOps

• Section Eight
« Reply #87 on: May 13, 2018, 06:08:12 am »
Hey now!

Don't start making up stuff. I have yet to delete any posts. I broke it up into 2 threads. An yeh he got a second chance and blew it. The info was here to read over, it was never hidden.

So now he is on his own and doesn't have the support of the biggest forum associated with GPD.

You confuse scamming with being a bad businessman. His intent was never to steal money. Against all advice he returned to taking orders on items he didn't have yet instead of selling only what he had on hand.

Need to take a breather bud, I have been nothing but helpful to people.

openly assisted by the moderators.

Took down his links on stickied posts a while back.
I would also like to point out that you will not find a single post where I led people to his store on any social media platform. I have yet to buy from him and have yet to form any opinion on him, so when people asked where to buy I never advised them to go to his store only because I try not give advice on anything i know nothing about.

So if you want to get it out of your system and yell out " I told you so" to everyone who gave him a second chance, get it out of your system, I have never stopped anyone from doing so. Just try not to go around making false accusations. That is a request from someone trying to help the xd community, not a moderator warning or anything like that. I never wanted to mod the forums, I just wanted to sticky the important info that gets lost in the sea of posts ( just to help out ).

and before you decide how to word your retort, consider all my posts and all the guides/tuts/videos put up trying to help out xd users, and also consider the fact that you indirectly called me a scammer.

anywho, I am friends with all. I try to give people the benefit of the doubt.

snoochie boochies my friend =)

lemmywinks

« Reply #88 on: May 16, 2018, 06:05:14 pm »
There's a big difference between having zero business acumen and being a scammer, however they aren't mutually exclusive and dreamesper is both. Now we have learned he's still a liar and a thief after being given a fresh start on here don't you agree the logical solution is to rid the forum of him and his preorder scam business model?
Handhelds:
GPD Win, GPD XD 64gb, Pap KIII-Plus, 3DS XL, DSi XL, GBA SP, GBBC Clone, Gameboy Pocket, PSP Go
PC:
HP Envy M6
Acer 522
Psion 5 & 5MX

PsyOps

• Section Eight
« Reply #89 on: May 16, 2018, 07:00:23 pm »
I understand your concern. Anything beyond just taking his store name off the list is beyond me. You could email site owner if you feel more should be done.

I did what I could. No mention of his store on stickied post. This happened as soon as the recent concerns were posted on reddit.

Post a new topic