Author Topic: CleanROM v2.0 Released! Refresh Bug Squashed!  (Read 11658 times)

Jenova

Re: CleanROM v2.0 Released! Refresh Bug Squashed!
« Reply #40 on: August 03, 2019, 10:33:58 pm »
I highly doubt it as he has tried numerous times to address this issue but to no avail.

My suggestion is, if it bothers you THAT much... sell your current XD+ model & purchase the 2019 revision model that is not affected by this issue at all.

foxsevent

« Reply #41 on: August 04, 2019, 07:28:26 pm »

2019 XD+ revision does NOT have the back button issue; if that helps...
I mean, could it be fixed from software updates in cleanrom? Black Seraph tried to fix it in cleanrom 2.0 but it's still here

Sorry for my English, I'm Russian

Sadly not likely, if Black-Seraph couldn't fix it it's most assuredly a hardware issue, proof to that is that this is fixed in the newer model revision.

I highly doubt it as he has tried numerous times to address this issue but to no avail.

My suggestion is, if it bothers you THAT much... sell your current XD+ model & purchase the 2019 revision model that is not affected by this issue at all.

Our of curiosity, how does one tell which revision he'll get? Without of course taking the unit apart or just testing for this issue.

Jenova

« Reply #42 on: August 04, 2019, 08:57:15 pm »
It has a grey-ish tint color all around the device (2019 revision models). The older model XD+ units are completely black in color... again, you want to look for a 2019 revision seller & once received, if the unit is grey-ish in color around the casing, etc.

VoLAN

CleanROM v2.0 Released! Refresh Bug Squashed!
« Reply #43 on: August 04, 2019, 10:08:00 pm »
It has a grey-ish tint color all around the device (2019 revision models). The older model XD+ units are completely black in color... again, you want to look for a 2019 revision seller & once received, if the unit is grey-ish in color around the casing, etc.
Can you show photo comparison please?

Sorry for my English, I'm Russian
Dingoo a320
GPD XD
GPD XD+

Post a new topic
Post a new topic