Alright so here's my findings:
first off, the RKBatchTool included in the zip didn't work for me, however another tool (from the TWRP firmware thing for the Q9) called AndroidTool worked.
Second, I downloaded the 1.6Ghz version, i dont really care for overclocking just that i can run things stable.
Third, To test analogs I tried the 2 games I know of that fully use analogs on PS1 (I didn't have time to test out PSP). I used epsxe and the games were Ape Escape and Apocalypse. I thought it wasn't working at first but turns out that the gamepad was set to XBOX, the moment I switched it to PS3, it got detected and ran smoothly. Result is, all the analog controls worked, this includes pressure - so lightly pushing the analog stick made my character walk super slowly, pushing a little more made him walk normally, and fully pushing it made him run.
Fourth: i found out how much I hate the analog sticks. Thank Goodness not many PS1 fully relied on it. Using the Q9's analogs While laying in bed was punishment.
I also installed a handful of my necessary apps, Play store worked fine! Let me know if you need me to test anything else.