• HomeBoards
  • RulesRules
  • HelpHelp
  • WikiWiki
  • Donate

Author Topic: [New] GPD Q9 RK3288 Gamepad VS JXD S7800B, Which one do you like best?  (Read 31058 times)

Skelton-retired

I read several reviews about this console and it has a lot of problems (overheating, bad analog sticks, general instability, the usual not optimized firmware) so i decided to not buy this product.
RK3288 is a good SOC, i'm sure that JXD will implement this on JXDwhatyouwant, my concerns are about heating...i'm not sure if this SOC is designed for compact 7 inches handheld consoles.

JXD is no longer making new consoles, they are out of market. About q9, firmware is completely stable and no overheat in my device using last update. Analogs are pretty bad though, but I practically never use them.

The RK3288 is normally used in tvboxes, there are also some tablets using it, but Rockchip main focus is in tvboxes, and their SDK for tablets has less development than their Tvbox one.
Retired

cybermat

JXD is no longer making new consoles, they are out of market. About q9, firmware is completely stable and no overheat in my device using last update. Analogs are pretty bad though, but I practically never use them.

The RK3288 is normally used in tvboxes, there are also some tablets using it, but Rockchip main focus is in tvboxes, and their SDK for tablets has less development than their Tvbox one.

Thanks for your updated informations. Glad to hear that now overheating issue has been fixed. I think that around 100 euros is not possible to ask for more.

10basetom

• tohodo.com
If you plan on playing a lot of ScummVM then I'd get the JXD S7800B since it has a higher resolution 1280 x 800 panel that lets you play 1024 x 768 games properly.

Post a new topic