Author Topic: $119.99 For GPD Q9 GPD Q9 RK3288 Gamepad. April Shopping Carnival In GeekBuying.  (Read 7042 times)

Geekbuying (OP)

• * Confirmed Reseller
    • GeekBuying
Can't wait to share this news here, today flash sale for GPD Q9 GPD Q9 RK3288 7 inch Gamepad, only $119.99!!

Link: http://promotion.geekbuying.com/promotion/april_shopping_carnival

The flash deal price will start at 3:00PM today. Don't miss it. Quantity limited!!

iPega PG-9500, iPega PG-9700, JXD S7800B,GPD G7,GPD G5A,MUCH I5 all in stock!

eragon2890

I bought it wednesday, got it today, less then 5 euros shipping costs (With insurance added!). Packaged solidly enough to survive thermonuclear war, not a spot on the device. English language firmware.

I am gonna sing your praises far and wide! thanx for the great service!

Deen0X

Hi!

i published a review for GPD-Q9
http://manguiro.blogspot.com/2015/05/review-gpd-q9-rk3288.html

i want to publish here too soon, but for now you can check on the link (use translator for english version)

Greetings!

PlasmaStar

Thank you. I bought mine and waiting on geekbuying to process the order.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2015, 08:57:52 pm by PlasmaStar »

Pleng

I also made an order on the 9th May and have heard nothing from them since [apart from two promotional emails which they always seem to have time to send out...]. Are they on holiday or something?

PlasmaStar

I also made an order on the 9th May and have heard nothing from them since [apart from two promotional emails which they always seem to have time to send out...]. Are they on holiday or something?

They have a support forum on FreakTab that they give the most attention to. Post in their thread.

Pleng

Can't wait to share this news here, today flash sale for GPD Q9 GPD Q9 RK3288 7 inch Gamepad, only $119.99!!

What is the business logic in putting flash-promotions on items you clearly don't have in stock???
It's almost like you *want* customers to be annoyed with you :s

Melquiades

The purpose is maybe to get enough orders as to purchase another batch from the manufacturer.

eragon2890

Huh? Not in stock? I had mine in 5 days including weekend...

Pleng

When did you order it?

I ordered mine May 9th and it took them a week to give me one of those 'fake' tracking numbers (you know, the ones where they provide the information to the shippers, but don't actually supply them the goods...) and a week later they still haven't actually shipped it.

To be fair, I didn't notice the age of this thread... my order was placed well after the 'flash deal' had finished. Same price, though...

eragon2890

Few weeks ago...

PlasmaStar

When did you order it?

I ordered mine May 9th and it took them a week to give me one of those 'fake' tracking numbers (you know, the ones where they provide the information to the shippers, but don't actually supply them the goods...) and a week later they still haven't actually shipped it.

To be fair, I didn't notice the age of this thread... my order was placed well after the 'flash deal' had finished. Same price, though...

"Fake" Am I being duped? Logistics says it's a few states away and I'm expecting it any day now. o_o Ordered May 10th, tracking started May 13th

Pleng

No that's fine. By "fake" I mean the situation where you get the following message (or similar):

Information Received (This is not an acknowledgment of the physical receipt of the stated Registered Article)

Then geekbuying (and all the others...) say that your order has been 'shipped'. All this message means is that the seller has advised the courier that they have a parcel to be collected. It's sometimes a week or two before they actually send it out.

In this case, it took them 6 days - I had a status update yesterday confirming that it's on its way now.

If your tracking info shows that it's been despatched and is currently a few states away, you're fine.

PlasmaStar

I got it and did an unboxing (for fun). http://imgur.com/a/QXfGS

Post a new topic
Post a new topic