Author Topic: Device Suggestions?  (Read 4575 times)

ActualDragonTears (OP)

Device Suggestions?
« on: July 24, 2017, 07:10:44 am »
I know about as much about computers as someone who's spent a week doing nothing but research them should, which is, I dont think, a whole lot. I want to play emulators and old games, but I'd also like something that can run newer games and possibly windows. I know this could also count android, but I didn't know which 'General' board to choose to ask. I prefer clunky designs, but I'll sacrifice aesthetic for functionality. There were points were I considered contructing my own, I got past the concept sketches but as stated, I don't think I know enough about hardware to even think about that.

In conclusion, any good device suggestions that can run emulators and/or newer games and/or windows well?

redlemon

Re: Device Suggestions?
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2017, 10:01:33 pm »
There really isn't many choices. I can only think of the linx vision and the gpd win.
I got an ipega telescopic controller recently and it seems you can successfully emulate x-input with it using steams controller mapping but unfortunately you can't map the home button on the controller leaving you without a guide button.

Post a new topic
Post a new topic